Reassurance

Yes I am sorta back! I've finally regained my writer's intelligence plus my poor puppers was sick for a while ;-; but hes fine now :) so on with the chapter!

It's been a week since we've been to that... disturbing aquarium and it's a week until we graduate which also means it's almost time for our trip! I'm kinda excited about it but then again I worry because I know my symptoms will get worse and I don't want us to cancel the trip because of a few pregnancy issues. I've grown a bit too. I think my excessive eating has helped with that...

"Naruto hand me that cleaner on the dashboard." I groaned in exasperation. Temari wanted to drag me along and force me to help clean up while the others ditched. Surprisingly Sasuke let them drag him along without too much of a fight. They wanted to have fun as a group and take him out drinking. (With the help of fake IDs ofc) Kiba, like the idiot he is, tried to get me to tag along but of course I can't do anything but sit there since I'm pregnant. So in result, I'm stuck at Sakura's house, with Temari, cleaning the RVs. "Naruto stop being lazy and pass me the damn cleaner."

I sighed loudly and sat up before getting off the couch. I went to the front and grabbed the cleaner off the dashboard before going over to Temari. I set it on the counter beside her as she wiped down the refrigerator before giving a pout. "Why don't we do something more fun than cleaning RVs?"

She sighed, "Because I don't want to wait last minute to do this. Plus I told Sakura I'd do this for her."

I sighed, "Okay fine I'll help but only so this doesn't take too long."

She smirked and grabbed the cleaner before spraying down the counter then wiping it off. "Can you go change the bed sheets? Then after spray them down because there's no telling what Sakura did to Ino on that bed." A shudder ran through my spine and she laughed.

"Thanks for reminding me asshole." I muttered while shaking my head. I don't want to think about that when it's my turn to lay in that bed. I scowled at her as she continued to laugh before trudging my way to the bedroom. I took off the blankets and sheets at a... average pace then put them beside the door on the floor before heading to the closet. However before I could pull out a clean bed set, I felt something stretch in my stomach.

I froze completely and looked down at my belly. Was that... was that a kick? My baby is okay? Tears pricked my eyes and I lifted my shirt quickly to see. I used my other hand to rub my stomach in hopes of feeling something else or to provoke my baby to do something. Come on sweetie, do something for me...

"Naruto you've been really quiet is something-,"

"Shhhh!" I scolded Temari without looking up.

I heard her footsteps nearing before they stopped near the door. "Shit. Naru what's wrong? Why are you crying? Is the baby okay?"

"Hush Temari!" She came closer and looked down at my stomach before giving me a worried expression. "I felt something... I swear I did..." Her eyes widened and she quickly left the room. Maybe to call Sasuke.

However after she left I still cooed, "Come on... do anything. Soft or hard I don't mind, just something for me to be sure you're okay..." I heard Temari's voice in the background but I paid it no mind. Right now I was desperate for another kick.

"Yes I'm fucking sure just move your ass!" Temari appeared in the doorway with the phone to her ear. "They're on their way Naru okay?" I nodded and waited a bit more. She then left the room and kept yelling profanities as I rubbed my stomach.

After a while of Temari's constant swearing and my massaging I got a bit disappointed. Maybe the baby's just tired right now... yeah maybe they fell asleep... I sighed and went into the living room to sit on the couch as Temari hung up the phone. She must've saw my expression and sighed, "No more movements?" I shook my head and gave a sad smile. She walked over to me and sat on the sofa, "Look Naruto it may have only been one movement but at least you can have hope and have a bit of reassurance that you're baby is fine. Just give it some time." I nodded and before I realized, I was crying into her shoulder as she rubbed my back soothingly. "They'll be here soon Naru. He'll be here soon..."

(Time Skip)

Much after my sobbing and snotting, I finally calmed down then heard two running engines stop one after the other. "They're here Naru, come on." She quickly took me to the bathroom and wiped off my face as I sniffed.

I heard the door slam open then Sasuke's voice, "Naruto?" He sounded so urgent but his speech wasn't slurred as I expected it to be. Temari came out of the bathroom first before I came out behind her. "For fuck's sake! Why were you crying? What happened? Is the baby okay? Did it kick again?"

He shot off random questions while inspecting me and lifting my shirt making me blush. "Sasuke..." His questioning continued, something about gas and cramps. "Sasuke." I called his name a little louder but he kept feeling my stomach and biting his lip in a concerned way. "Sasuke!" He blinked and looked up at me, "I'm sorry."

His face scrunched up, "For what? If anything I'm sorry for missing a special moment like this..."

"It's my fault because I asked for space... If I never did you would've been here to witness it..." Temari began ushering the others out of the RV which I'm assuming is to give us some privacy despite them being silent.

He stared at me for a while before giving a smile, "I was stupid enough to listen to you." I rolled my eyes and laughed but gave him a hug which he gladly took. I love being in his arms... I was so stupid for ask for space. Ever since that day a week ago we barely showed affection to one another but I disregarded it. Now it's overwhelming me with how much I missed him.

Our bodies had no space between us as he held onto me tightly. "I love you Sasuke..."

"I love you too Naru..." I smiled but then froze... The baby moved again... And I think Sasuke felt it too because he stiffened as well. "That was..."

"Our baby..." I looked up at him with teary eyes as he gave a warm smile.

He put a hand on my stomach and stared at it before he gave me a loving gaze. "I will be with you as much as possible so I don't miss another moment like this. I will witness every other special event through this pregnancy. That's a promise. No matter how unexpected, I will always witness it. I love you Naruto Uzumaki. I love you and our baby equally."

By now I was sobbing as he hugged me and rubbed my back. Guilt and sadness and joy overwhelmed me. I felt guilty because he keeps missing beautiful moments in the pregnancy. I felt sad because I haven't shown all of my love as he has. I felt joyful because he was here with me now.

"I love you too. With all of my being I love you and our baby..."

So I am definitely trying to get back on track XD Im working on it. But I might start updating each book every two weeks. Im not certain but it's a might. I'll let u guys know my thoughts on the schedule another time but real talk... im kinda geeked to find out that im so close to making my #1 OTP have a baby XD well yeah im working on the updates and whatnot but I've also thought I could do a questionnaire for each chapter. Whoever gets the question right first will have the next chapter dedicated to them :) I do it with my other story so I thought eh why not?

Plus I wanna give a shoutout to those in

The US (duh XD)

Peru

Canada

France

The United Kingdom

Malaysia

and the Philippines

And now for the question

Where did the first smex scene take place?

So theres the question and like I said, whoever gets it right first gets to have the next chapter dedicated to them :) Alright Byieee!!!