Shrimp Alfredo

Just to let you know ahead of time, this is short plus I had major munchies while typing so... something to tease us... or most likely me^ Any food with shrimp be makin me feel some type of way😂😭😢

"Naruto, wake up." A soft voice cooed.

"Go away." I mumbled and rolled onto my other side. Sheets? When did I get in the bed?

"Naruto, you've been asleep long enough." The voice persisted as a hand gently shook me but I swatted it away.

"I don't want to get up, I don't have to either." I countered but then whined when the hand returned.

"You've been asleep for hours, plus you haven't eaten anything in a long time." At that, the obvious hunger made my stomach growl. Damn it. "Come on, our friends came over and Ino cooked." Everyone's here? "She made shrimp alfredo."

"Okay okay I'm up!" I grumbled under my breath as I slowly sat up before rubbing the sleep from my eyes. After waking myself up a bit, I noticed I was in our bed. Wait aren't the sheets dirty?

I searched the soft fabric for stains, "I changed the sheets." I looked up at Sasuke and he looked slightly worn out. Before I could question him, he changed the subject. "Come on Naru, they're waiting for you." Momentarily setting aside my question, I slowly got up. The pain in my back was nearly gone and I could stand... not properly though... I still had a limp. "I can carry you-,"

"No that's fine. I'm good." I made my way to the bathroom, closed the door and walked over to the toilet to relieve myself. There's no water? "Sasuke, did you mop the floor too?" I shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

A short silence greeted me before he said, "Yeah."

He changed the sheets and mopped the floor? Why? Well, I appreciate it though. "Thank you. You didn't have to do that though." After I finished, I washed my hands and headed to the closet to at least put on some sweats. It gets kind of chilly downstairs at night and I don't want to be a shivering Chihuahua and trigger my friends to think something bad happened. Although it was quite the opposite.

I exited the bathroom with gray sweats and a black plain T-shirt, discarding the robe on the counter, to see Sasuke waiting by the door for me. Unintentionally, I blushed but exited into the hall with him behind me. As we descended the stairs, he kept close to make sure I wouldn't trip while I relished in the smell of Ino's cooking. God It's been so long since I've had her cooking.

When we reached the bottom, I saw my friends chatting around in the kitchen, and Sasuke's were watching T.V. Something's off... I don't know and I don't care right now. I'm hungry. Before I could dash off to greet my friends Sasuke put a hand on my chest and pulled me back to his then whispered, "You're okay right?" I shivered from proximity but nodded quickly. "Alright, well Tsunade and Jariyah are still asleep upstairs." With that he released me but watched in amusement and warily as I limped to a stool.

"Naruto! Finally you're awake! And... glowing?" Kiba glanced at Sasuke then back at me before his face settled into a smirk. The others noticed too and wore the same expression. "You guys made up already?" I blushed but didn't bother to answer since it was obvious. "You two are like bunny rabbits." He silently chuckled to himself.

Gaara leaned across the island then stared at me long and hard, making me a bit antsy. After a few seconds that felt like forever I felt intimidated, "What?!" My face heating up even more caused Gaara's to set into a full-on grin before he stood straight then went to the sink to wash his hands. Completely confused, I shook my head but noticed that Ino was making plates. The sight and smell made my mouth water and stomach growl. I bet it tastes so good! "So how have you guys been?"

Kiba was the first to respond, "I've been good, you obviously haven't."

"Shut up!" I huffed and buried my face in my arms but the heat was too much so I sat back up. He snickered but continued to help clean.

"I'm fine, that bruise on my back from that fight is nearly cleared up now." (That fight they got in about 7 or 8 chapters ago) Gaara said lifting his shirt and turning around to show me. He was right too. The once huge purple bruise is nearly gone. Just to think that that hustler wannabe did that to him. Anger began to surge through me but I remained calm, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere with tension. I smiled, despite how I felt.

"I'm good I guess, nothing more nothing less." Temari said with a shrug before continuing to gather forks.

"I'm alright Naruto, thanks for asking." I nodded with approval knowing that all my friends were okay but I felt like I needed to help so I got up and tried to assist however, Ino noticed my limp. "Don't worry about anything, we got this. You look like you're about to collapse anyway." I pouted but listened nonetheless and went back to the stool.

After a few minutes, everyone was seated at the table and eating the delicious alfredo. There wasn't much to talk about but we managed small talk here and there. By the time we were finished, I was full and wanted to desperately play a game. "I'm bored, let's play something." I groaned.

"I agree with Naru, I need something to play. How about we play COD?"

My face lit up, "Perfect idea!" I immediately stood and started running off to the game room, knowing Kiba would be right on my heels. "We're playing the Master Slave game!" I shouted over my shoulder as I entered and grabbed a controller.

"You already know you'll be the slave!" He yelled back as he grabbed a controller and sat next to me on the sofa.

"Pfft, I've upped my game! I've been improving myself while you've been improving your gag reflex!" I burst out laughing as he shoved me off the couch and onto the floor.

"Shut the fuck up Naruto!" He blushed and pouted but turned on the console.

"Not denying it?" I squeezed out between giggles before returning to my fit of laughter as he turned redder.

"Tch, whatever are we gonna play the Master Slave game?" Eventually, I sobered up and rejoined a glaring Kiba on the sofa, turning on my controller and starting up the game. "Winner of five?"

I thought it over for a second then shook my head, "Ten."

"Deal." He glanced at me. "Slave."

"Don't talk shit because when I win, you're gonna be salty." He grinned but turned his attention to the screen, as did I but I couldn't help but feel that I'm forgetting to do something and not realizing something else...

I honestly think this is the shortest chapter I've done! Less than 1200 words. I feel so bad. Don't worry tho, I got yall, I'll make it up with the next chapter. I might push myself to make it worth 3 chapters. I think the more stress the shorter the chapters however this ridiculously infuriating week is over sooooo MORE WORDS IN MY DAMN CHAPTERS! I also noticed im not swearing enough to put a sailor to shame anymore... Lmao Byiee!😘😍😍