Round 2

"Lay down Naruto." I scooted back to the pillows as best as I could and laid back with one knee bent. I may as well comply and maybe we'll be done quicker. I hope he doesn't actually last an entire day. Come to think of it having sex again doesn't really sound like a bad idea. In fact, I am a bit horny from that encounter with Hinata. Not that I like her I just got turned on at the thought of Sasuke coming to protect me, to protect what was his.

He crawled up to me and gave me a hard, punishing kiss. I melted from the intensity and moaned into his mouth. He took this as encouragement and kissed me harder. One of his hands trailed up my torso onto one of my nipples and I gasped into his mouth. He continued to tweak my nipple and pinch it.

"Ah Sasuke." I broke the kiss when he pinched too hard then groaned when he bit it. I don't want them to hear me. I bit my lip and gripped the pillow behind my head as he went lower, licking a trail from my chest to my V-line. He sat up and pulled my pants and boxers off. I shivered as the cold air hit my lower regions.

He eyed me with an evil glint and grabbed my member, stroking it softly. I love and hate how I'm so hypersensitive. The slightest touch can make me whimper, groan, whine, etc. Even my ears are highly sensitive.

I moaned and bit my lip, trying to hold in the most of my sounds. He licked the tip and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

My panting became faster as he did multiple assaults to me. I often tried to move away, but he's lightly tap my thigh, keeping me in check. Each time he did I'd whimper from being restricted of my movements.

The nut was building and I was craving release. I was covering my mouth as my orgasm neared. He stopped and I whined from loss. I was about to see what was wrong when he deep throated all of it. "Ahhhhh!" My scream filled the room.

He lapped up the rest of the cum while I convulsed. I watched with hooded eyes as he licked his lips and removed his boxers, freeing himself. He took my lips again in another dominating kiss and I buried my hands in his hair as I moaned from savoring my taste on his tongue.

Getting courageous, I reached down and stroked his hardening member with both hands. Sasuke broke the kiss and hissed at the pleasure. "N-Naruto stop it." He was panting but I don't care. For all he knew I was slightly stalling. I want to make him overwhelmed with pleasure, hopefully he'll get tired quicker.

My plan didn't work though because he gripped my wrists tightly and pinned them above my head. "You desperate Naruto? You seemed quite mad earlier." I blushed out of embarrassment and irritation as he taunted me.

"Are you gonna talk or fuck me already?" I asked while staring into his eyes. I don't think he liked my question because he reared back and rammed into me, straight to the hilt. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" I screamed the longest and loudest scream I think I've ever done. My legs wrapped around his waist and my back curved.

"Still so fucking tight." Sasuke whispered harshly. He seemed afraid to move as if he'd cum now. Hell, it wouldn't matter! He'd need to cum three times to actually get his cock to return to its flaccid form after getting an erection.

I squeezed tightly around his length, whimpering as it pulsed. He achingly slowly pulled out and slammed back in with such force that the bed crashed against the wall. "Ngh Sasuke! Fuck!" I relaxed and he repeated the process a few more times.

"Okay, enough with that." I moaned loudly as he started to thrust into me.

"Ohhhhh Sasukeeeee!!!!!" His thrusts got faster.

"That's right, say my name. No scream it, you hear me." I nod frantically and wrapped my legs tighter around him. "Damn these fucking cuffs." He slowed down to break them apart. Wow. Those chains must've been weak... wait if I couldn't break them then that means I'm weaker... I frowned for a second but forgot about my lack of strength as he started to move again.