Not So Welcome Back

It's been about a month and a half and I still haven't told Sasuke. I'm not certain if it's true but I'm having the same symptoms as pregnant women does. The exhaustion, the cramps, the cravings, the mood swings, the frequent bathroom breaks, the morning sickness, oh the morning sickness. Running to the bathroom every morning was not fun. Now I see why women bitch and complain about being pregnant. I tried to talk to Kurama but he wouldn't tell me anything, he just ignored me the whole time. Only he would know if it's true, hospitals would say I'm just sick or would be just as confused, which is partially true considering the waves of nausea every time I wake up. He's supposed to be coming back in two weeks from his honor's roll trip but I'm not ready to tell him. He'll eventually find out but I'll prolong it as much as I can.

Sasuke's called me multiple times but I'd ignore most of them but when I answer, we barely talk for ten minutes before I hang up or tell him I need to go. I can tell he's curious about my sudden behavior change by the tone of his voice but he hasn't questioned me yet. My friends already know but I swore them to secrecy. Hinata freaked but still supported me... I think. The first thing they said or asked was how, which is what I don't know. Then they teased me, talking about it's because we're always like rabbits in heat which is to an extent true...

I'm excited if I am pregnant. I'm just worried if I'd be a good parent... and worried if Sasuke will want to raise our child with me. It's already a bad start since I'm I high school still but there are a lot of teenage parents, that doesn't make it good but at least I'm not alone.

I know someday I'm gonna have to fess up and I know he'll be pissed that I kept it from him but it is what it is. And still, I've forgotten to tell him what Kurama told me although I don't think it'd matter anymore since a long time has passed since then. All I can do is hope...

(Two Weeks Later)

"I'm coming damn it! Stop knocking on the door like the damn police!" I flung the door open in fury but smiled then paled when I saw the first and last person I wanted to right now.

He rose a brow, "You seem pissed. You don't naturally answer the door in anger." My mouth watered as my eyes ran down his body. He was dressed in all black with sunglasses that enhanced his bad boy look. I bit my lip to stop a moan. "You missed me that much?" Sasuke chuckled before engulfing me in an embrace.

My body tingled and I wrapped my arms around his neck before giving him a chaste kiss. "Yes, I missed you so much while you were gone." He pulled me closer to him but I pushed away in panic when I remembered my baby bump.

"What's wrong?" His questioning gaze made me nervous.

"Nothing I just... I just need to use the bathroom." I replied quickly before darting off. It wasn't necessarily an excuse because I did need to pee. When I came out I saw him sitting on the sofa, his back to me. "Sorry I left so qui-,"

"Why is your password changed?" I froze next to him as his narrowed eyes landed on me and I didn't answer because I had none. "Naruto?"

"I-I just changed it because I have private things on it." My voice sounded timid as I held back tears. I don't want him to be mad at me within the first ten minutes of him coming back.

"Private things such as what?" I bit my lip. "What's the password?" I blushed when I remembered that I set the password as the date of our sexcapade a.k.a the day I'm sure is when my initiation of pregnancy began.

"Zero two zero three." I whispered as he picked my phone up off the coffee table and entered the pin.

"You got a message from Gaara that's the reason I tried to unlock i- why were you looking up stuff about pregnancy?" Shit, Gaara must be doing his hourly check. When his perplexed stare landed on me, I fidgeted. Truth? Or stall? I was about to answer when a sharp pain tore through my side, making me fall to my knees. "Naruto?!" I gasped and clutched myself, gritting my teeth while Sasuke sank down to my level. "What's wrong?"