Kankuro's Sweets

A new chapter, finally... All of my work on Word had been deleted. I accidentally deleted a full file instead of one document. I know, stupid right? Anywho, I've been slightly depressed because I had two months' worth of updates on there and my stupidity deleted them. 😭😭😭 *Cues music* ~When you try your best but you don't succeed.~ Besides that, I hope you enjoy this short chapter, most likely the next will be longer. So no worries. 😍😍😍😜😜

As soon as I pulled up in Kankuro's driveway, I saw him wearing black pajama pants with purple kittens on it and a white shirt while standing in the doorway. I parked, grabbed my phone, and hopped out with Sai following behind me. As we approached him, I noticed that he paled from the sight of Sai. "Hello Senpai."

Kankuro glared but went inside the house with us trailing behind him. As soon as I stepped a foot into his house, I moaned in ecstasy. He's such a lifesaver. My eyes became hooded and I took a deep breath. It's so intoxicating. Kankuro smirked at me and I smiled at him. "What is it?" I asked, my voice husky.

He grinned, "Apple," I gasped. "Pie." Before he could finish the word, me and Sai were dashing across the room to the kitchen, shoving each other to get there first. I, being the fast runner I am, got there first and hovered over the delicious, half-eaten treat on the island, guarding it. Sai glared but huffed and sat down on the island's stool in defeat. I smirked. Smart man. Everyone knew not to get between me and Kankuro's sweets. If they didn't know, then they'd have to learn the hard way. Sai was one of the people who didn't know and ended up with a bleeding lip. Kankuro made lemon cinnamon rolls that day... Memories...

Kankuro walked in with a pleased look on his face. "Senpai, he won't share." Sai whined and I stuck my tongue out at him just to be an asshole. Kankuro just shrugged and sat across from him. He pouted for a second but then smirked. "I'll just have to settle for your goods then." He said while licking his lips.

Kankuro's eyes widened and he stood up, slowly backing away from us. "No fucking way Sai, not today." Sai got up too and rounded the island, closing in on his prey. "I'll make you more!"

"I'd rather have something more private." He said huskily as he got closer to the shivering baker. I simply ignored them and started to dig through the drawers for a spoon or fork.

I dug around for a while, messing up the organization in all of the drawers I ransacked through. Finally giving up on finding a spoon, I settled for a large one used for cooking. Going back to the golden goodness, I took a seat and took my time getting a scoop. I was gonna savor this, it's been so long since I've had some of Kankuro's cooking.

Slowly, I brought the large spoon to my mouth and took a bite. As soon as the treat made contact with my tongue, I moaned in ecstacy. So good. Patience overruled, I started to devour the pie without coming up for air. I was halfway done when heard pots, pans and constant profanities erupting from Kankuro's mouth.

I ignored the duo and continued eating. He's gonna become my personal cook one day. Taking a slight break, I frowned from how quickly the pie disappeared before sighing. Such a shame it didn't last longer... Oh well, Kankuro can make me more.

Raising my spoon in the air like a toddler I shouted, "More please!" Kankuro was cornered in the white cabinets and attempting to defend himself with a frying pan.

He took his attention off of Sai and glared at me. "I'd tell you where you should go but you need to get this maniac away from me!" I gave a put-out sigh and stood before approaching the bickering couple.

"Okay kitties, put the claws away. No need to get feisty." Kankuro rolled his eyes but kept his guard up while Sai stared hungrily at him. "Sai, why don't you go bother TenTen? Is she here?" Kankuro gave a put-out sigh with a nod and Sai's face lit up. TenTen was the main victim of Sai's antics. He always found a way to piss her off but they were like siblings, a love/hate relationship.

He left the room, towards the stairs, "Oh TenTen!" He sang as his voice grew distant.

"Sai? Is that you?!" We could hear the mixed emotions in TenTen's voice from upstairs.

"You know it babe! You better be wearing my favorite green lingere!"

"Shut the hell up perv!" We laughed at their bickering and heard a door slam, then a loud thump on the ceiling which fueled our laughter.

"We are so wrong for doing that to her." I said as I wiped away a tear.

Kankuro shrugged, "As long as he's occupied and away from me I'm good." I chuckled and he put away the frying pan. "Anyway, what did you want to come over so bad for?"

Reality struck and my happy mood withered. I took a deep breath, "Too much drama and I'm just drained." I said while taking my seat in my stool.

"Emotionally or physically?" He asked, sitting next to me with two vanilla root beer sodas.

"Both," I groaned, taking one of the offered cans and opening it.

"Who did it this time?" He took a few swigs of his drink like a pro while I nearly choked on my sip. The soda was so fucking strong, it burned my throat.

I slightly slid it away, wanting it to go flat a little before I drank it again. "Sasuke, my friends, his friends, Itachi and Hinata."

He perked up at the mention of Hinata. "What did she do? Did she take pictures and remake the ragdo-,". I cut him off quickly.

"No, as creepy as that was, what she did this time was worse."

His mouth turned into a wicked smile. "Enlighten me blondie."

I glared at him and was about to call him a pussy for Sai when a loud crash echoed through the house. We glanced at each other but shrugged. Oh well, guess Sai's gonna get his ass kicked again. "Cycle?" He nodded while chugging the rest of his soda back. That explains it... Sai should know that he fucked up by now...

Another crash sounded throughout the house, "Sai enough with your bullshit! Shut the hell up or get out!" We snickered but I began telling Kankuro of all the fuckery that has taken place over the past couple of weeks.

My computer shut down as I was editing😭 so ready to start flipping shit😤😠 but, thank god for auto save on wattpad😇😂 hope u liked it!!!💝💝💝

Up-To-Date Author's Note:

Are y'all still looking forward to a sequel so far?