Finished Debate

(Quick warning: Lemon (finally) and long ass chapter!)

"Hey Naruto!" I jerked my head away from my locker towards the voice that called my name. It was Kiba and he was walking witrh Gaara who seemed on edge. "Can you come with us to the public library right now?"

I finished tucking my textbook into my backpack but watched them approach me slowly. My brows furrowed and I was about to say yes but remembered what Sasuke said this morning. Should I wait until he gets here or should I meet him at the house? He actually said during lunch that he'd visit his house before coming to mine so that should give us enough time... "Uh... yeah, that's fine. Let's make it quick though."

"Thanks Naru." I closed my locker and walked beside Kiba to the exit. I slung my bag onto my shoulders as we stepped outside.

Then the question I should've asked a long time ago popped into my head. "Why are we all going to the library?" If they need to return a book, they don't have to go inside, they'd just have to slide it into the slot. And if they want a book, they just need to go to the machine then swipe the book and their ID card.

Kiba cleared his throat, "Remember about last week, when we saw a bruise on Gaara?" My eyes narrowed but I nodded after casting a glance at him. "Well, he lied. It wasn't a failed sex act, it was some bullies."

"Bullies, why didn't you tell us sooner?"

I looked at Gaara who didn't say a word and was staring at his hands. "Yep, he's an complete moron so we are going with him from now on to make sure they don't bother him anymore." We exited school grounds and were now walking towards the old building.

We kept walking in silence but the tension began to kill me, "What all have they done to you?" He stiffened but continued with his pace. Kiba seemed interested in the answer as well but kept putting one foot after the other. When I realized that he didn't plan to answer me, I asked him again in a harsher tone. "What did they do to you?"

He shivered but gave a bitter laugh, "You remind me of Neji when you sound like that." I didn't ease up my glare as his smile disappeared as quickly as it came.

"I'm waiting for my answer Gaara, I don't want to have to call Neji."

He winced but sighed, "I just have a few bruises, that's all."

"Where?"

His pained eyes glanced at mine before darting away, "On my chest and back." I had to strain but I definitely heard him.

"Show me." To say I was annoyed with him was an understatement, he hid this from me, from us! We're his best friends yet he didn't tell us that he was being bullied for going to an old library. He didn't make a move to comply so I demanded it in a menacing voice. "Show me Gaara!"

"What the hell is your problem? Do you really think I'm gonna lift my shirt in public?" He suddenly shouted at me.

I scoffed, "Quit acting like a girl, you don't have tits remember? You're a male."

He glared at the ground and mumbled, "There's such thing as man boobs."

Kiba, the moron he is gave a chuckle but I was fed up with his bull. "Gaara!"

"Okay! Damn. I'll show you at your house."

My brows creased, "My house? Why?" It's bad enough I have to deal with Temari and Shikamaru fighting.

He began to fidget as we neared the library and became visibly nervous. "I'll tell you later let's just do this quickly." With that said, he speed walked with us scurrying to catch up.

My Possessive Semeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें