Sated

"Nnnghhhh! Enough Sasuke! PLEASE!" I cry out pitifully to the sex god above me. I don't know exactly how long it's been but this monster has been pounding inside of me for a good five hours. If he keeps it up, my insides will mold around his dick. Maybe the doctor's appointment should've been about his stamina...

"No, and that's not my name." I whimpered and tried to scoot upwards but he grabbed my hips then slammed into me harshly before slapping my left ass cheek. I hissed and moved to cover it but he pinned my arm down in front of my face. "I've been building up stamina on that trip baby, you won't be getting away from me anytime soon." I groaned and held onto my left shoulder, burying my face in the crook as my whole body shook.

I tried to keep count of how many times we fucked but I lost count a long time ago. "O-Okay daddy. But please cum soon." I whimpered as he groped my ass then released my wrist to do it with both hands.

"I'll try but there's no guarantee I'll stop." He said huskily  in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. To help bring my orgasm closer, I reached down and jerked myself off as he continued to pound into me.

"F-Fuck!" His member throbbed violently like the last time and I became worried, "Daddy I-I don't think I can handle another inch."

"Yes you can baby, you can take everything I give. My love, my presence, including my inches. You can take it, just like you did earlier." He whispered in my ear, making me shudder and moan. My eyes widened when he began to stretch further into me and I bit my lips to hold in another scream.

"S-Sasu you're too... deep." I gasped and threw my head back as my nut began to build. "I'm gonna cum!"

He growled lowly and pummeled into me, making my back arch and the scream I failed to hold in to escape my lips. I'll be satisfied for a month if he keeps going! Ragged, stuttering breaths came out of my mouth as he fucked the life outta me. "Who the fuck am I Naru?"

"D-daddy! You're my daddy! I'm- oh my god! I'm s-sorry!"

"Then do you want to cum for daddy?" I nodded vigorously but he slapped my ass. "Do you want to cum for me Naru?"

"Yes! Fuck yes I do! Please fill me with more of your cum!" His cock throbbed and I could tell he was close to coming himself. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down to my lips to engage us in a heated kiss. I curled my legs in more to give him more access, which aided him in hitting a bit deeper. My breath hitched and I grabbed onto him tighter. We stared into each other's eyes, increasing the intensity, and before long, my entire being shook violently and contracted. Sasuke pushed deep inside of me before he let out a groan and spilled his hot seed into me.

Despite it not being much as before, due to excessive orgasms, the liquid still seeped down my right thigh and onto the sheets. I panted and laid limply against the bed as Sasuke trembled above me. His cock began to shrink, something I felt glad for until I felt it harden, spiking my fear. "Ready for the next round Naru?"

(Spongebob Narrator Voice: Many fucks later.)

"Sasuke you bruised me you fucker!" I shouted into the bedroom as I looked over my shoulder and into the mirror while eyeing the marks and colored splotches on my skin.

"Technically I did fuck you so..." He said sarcastically while coming inside the bathroom.

I smacked him upside the head when he was close enough, "Do you know how tender my ass will be?!"

His hand reached behind me to rub the bruises while I glared him down. "At least you know not to question me again, right?" I huffed and turned away from him but he lightly tapped my ass, making me wince.

He raised his eyebrows in question and I sighed, "I won't question you ever again Sasu."

"Good." He pecked my lips, "I don't want to permanently turn your ass into a painting project, don't get me wrong, I love spanking you when it's not punishment, but I like turning it pink or a deep red instead of blue or purple." He glanced in the mirror before cringing, "I may have overdone it a bit." A bit he says... "Come on babe, I'll get the Aloe Vera I got for you."

He led me to the room despite my wobbly steps, before gently pushing me to the now clean bed, "I'll be right back. Be on your elbows by the time I get back so I can apply some quickly." I nodded and let him leave the room before crawling on the bed to do as he said. With every blink, I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier before they didn't open again.

Extremely short i know but I'm trying to get back on track with updating both stories on the same day soooo this chapter was short because I had to rush to get the update ready but the next chapter will definitely be longer no doubt. Byiee!!!

Up-To-Date Author's Note: 4/12/2020

Yeah this shit's extremely short lol and I will be doing a new tactic to writing stories and whatnot so don't worry about me rushing chapters like this one in the future. Hope you enjoyed!