What Did He Say?

(January 11, 2020) Uh so don't know what happened but the picture for the chapter was either taken down or replaced, no idea. If it's there then nevermind. But imagination will just have to be key at this point if not because I don't rememeber what it even was.

"So you finally lost it huh?"

"I'm not sure but I hope I don't regret it."

"Remember, this is a one time thing, never gonna happen again."

"It would if I offered you liquor woudn't it?"

He stayed silent for a few seconds, "Whatever, go ahead and go to him." Me and Hinata started towards the stairs. "Nuh uh, the maniac stays here."

My left foot halted above the second step and I glanced at her before looking back at Itachi. "But her helping me was a part of our deal." He studied us for a few seconds. "Come on you damn turtle!"

"Tch fine, but if she does something crazy inside my house, I'm getting the restraining order." She can do crazy things outside too but I'll never tell him that. We both nodded and climbed the wooden stairs to the third floor. My clothed feet padded against the cool wood down the hall until they stopped in front of Sasuke's door.

I hesitantly put my hand on the doorknob but was too scared to open it so I looked at Hinata for guidance. She gave me a firm nod with determination in her eyes, provoking my own. I took a deep breath and quickly opened the door to reveal Sasuke's dim room.

His bedroom is always spic and span, not a single thing out of place, opposite of my room. I may clean it sometimes but it never gets this spotless. Inside however, didn't have the owner in it. My hand slipped from the door and flopped against my side as I slumped over. All that effort and he's not here. May as well wait.

My feet sluggishly trudged to his bed and I plopped on top of it backwards, messing up how neat it was. Oh well, I'll fix it before I leave. I heard Hinata come over and sit beside me but I didn't lift my head to look at her. My eyes were trained on the ceiling until I heard a door open.

Quickly, I sat up and our eyes landed on the bathroom doorway to our left where a naked Sasuke stood. He wasn't fully naked since a towel covered his goods but it was a holy sight to see nonetheless. He was drying his hair with another towel but still hadn't noticed us surprisingly.

His hands came down but the cloth hung over his face, only leaving the floor visible to him. He walked towards the dresser that was in front of us and started rummaging through the drawers. Hinata moved to get up but I held up a hand to signal her not to.

Sasuke pulled out boxers, shorts, and a shirt, all dark blue. He really loves blue. He set the items on top of the dresser and flipped his hair back, after the towel slipped to his shoulders. A few droplets of water splashed on my skin but I continued to watch. I think I might be acting like Hinata right now. Horror shot through me at the thought and I inhaled sharply.

Sasuke nearly got whiplash at how quickly he turned around to notice us. Our eyes met and locked. His coal eyes were clouded like earlier, guarded, not showing the slightest hint of emotion. It hurt so much to see him that way after so much progress. It hurt even worse to know that I caused it.

My lower lip trembled so I bit it and lowered my gaze to the floor. "What are you two doing here?" Cold.

I hesitantly refocused on him and cleared my throat, "I-,"

"He wants to say he's sorry and like the asshole you are, you're going to forgive him and realize that there was a misunderstanding then take him back. I've done what you've asked Naru, I have to go." Hinata abruptly stood and sped to the door while one arm covered her face. We both stared at the door in shock and confusion but a pang of guilt shot through me. She was crying? Why? She helped me and made this situation easier on my behalf. I'll have to talk to her later.