Surprise

"Sasuke, wake up." A soft voice cooed in my ear, the voice of my little fox. I opened an eye to see him in front of me with a cheeky grin. He's so adorable, even without trying- wait? Naruto woke up earlier than me?

"Are you okay babe?" I sat up and began to look him over, ignoring the lack of pants and the loose brown shirt barely passing his behind. When I saw no injuries, my eyes lingered on his exposed thighs for a bit before they settled on his face. It used to fit perfectly before...

He giggled, "I'm fine Sasu. I made breakfast for you!" I blinked. He what? "It's an omelet and some French toast." He smiled and I stared at him. He's gonna kill me... This pregnancy is changing him so much and I love it. I let a smirk spread and grabbed him to place him on my lap but as I did so he tensed. "I prefer to have real breakfast Sasuke."

A laugh left my lips and I pecked his lips, "I know babe." He tongue darted out, drawing my attention to it, but then he scrambled off my lap.

"Come on before it gets cold." He said while holding out a hand. I threw the blanket off my lap and took his hand as he led me into the hallway. "So you might be wondering what's this all about. Trust me there's no catch but I guess I just... really wanted to show my appreciation for you taking care of me and the baby." He looked over his shoulder with love in his eyes, making my chest constrict. I took a deep breath to control myself then tugged on his arm before pinning him against the wall and kissing him fiercely yet gentle.

He whimpered, maybe thinking we were gonna have sex again but we weren't. I just wanted a taste of him. I pulled away and hugged him despite his slightly dazed state. "W-Why'd you do that?"

I chuckled and pressed a kiss to his forehead, "I just wanted a taste. Come on, I bet you're hungry." Surprisingly he just blushed instead of giving a witty comeback so I gently pulled him along down the stairs, making sure I could soften his fall in case he slipped, then let him walk us to the dining area.

"Um you can sit down, I'll go get the food." He said, flustered, before rushing off into the kitchen. I missed his touch already...

Taking his guidance, I sat down to the closest seat which was by the corner. A couple minutes later he came in with two plates. "So I know how much you like tomatoes so I thought 'Hell, why don't I give him extra?' so yeah here you go." He still sounded nervous despite his low chuckle as he set down my plate in front of me then went across the table. I personally wanted him to sit next to me but I can't control everything no matter how much I'd like. I'm not a tyrant anyway...

The food smelled amazing, as it always did when he cooks. He claims Ino's cooking is better but I beg to differ. I don't know why. Maybe it's because it's made by someone you love.

(This is soooo sappy)

(Time Skip and POV Change)

My hands moved faster over his back as he sighed. It's been a few minutes since I've started and he's enjoying it so far. He was against it at first and said that I should be the one getting a massage but I pouted and he eventually gave in.

We started a lot farther then when we should've, our friends will be over soon to start setting up for the trip soon. Hopefully he likes it...

A knock disturbed us and I froze. Damn too early! I didn't get to persuade him! I nibbled on my lip and climbed off his back before heading to the door and cracking it. "Yeeees?"

Everybody was here and I saw the RV behind them, "Come on babe open the door." Gaara pouted while tapping his foot.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sasuke staring at me in curiosity before turning back to them, "I haven't persuaded him yet.