Another Semi-Argument

His face looks so peaceful. If only he wore this face expression all the time... I admired his beautifully sculpted face for a while until he said, "Quit staring at me." I jolted from Sasuke's voice. "Go back to sleep, it's only six." I calmed my racing heart but felt my face heat up. He caught me but how? I didn't see his eyes move the slightest bit! "Go back to sleep Naru."

"Okay okay." I snuggled back into the blanket and stared at the ceiling but redirected my eyes on him when his breathing evened out. Such a heavy sleeper. He kept his word about the romantic thing and I appreciate it but, I kind of miss the old Sasuke. He's more considering than before. He holds doors open, carries my bag, offers to drive me somewhere, or takes me out to dinner. It's nice and sweet but I miss how we were before.

"Naruto I swear to God, you're creeping me out. Especially your facial expression seems like you're planning to murder me." Again I jumped from being caught.

I blushed and rushed to explain as he cracked one eye open. "I-I was just thinking, that's all." His eye narrowed on me. (thought about kakashi😂)

"About what?" His voice was dripping with curiosity.

Should I tell him...? Nah. I sat up and twiddled with my fingers. "Um, about the science project in Mr. Gillbert's class." I averted my gaze but felt his eye burn a hole into me.

It was silent for a few seconds, "You're not gonna tell the truth? It's so obvious that you're lying." I stiffened then shook my head. He sighed, "You were really thinking of murdering me in my sleep?"

I turned towards him, "No you idiot!"

"How am I supposed to know that you're not lying again?"

My jaw dropped, "You really think I'd kill you?" Disbelief filled my tone.

He gave a small shrug, "You never know these days."

"Tch, bastard." I threw the blanket off of me and got up, heading to the bathroom.

I heard him get up too, "Why are you upset?" I tried to close the door behind me but he held it open so I didn't try to keep him out, he was too strong for me anyway. "Naru I asked a question."

"Indeed you did, doesn't mean I have to answer it." I turned on the shower but felt his presence directly behind me. I disregarded it and headed to the closet, grabbing my towels.

When I turned around, I ran into his chest. Then I looked at his face, it showed complete annoyance. "It was just a joke no need to get all mad."

I went around him and placed my dry towel on the counter before lifting my shirt. "It's fine, you can go back to sleep now. I'm getting ready early."

He ran his hands down his face, "You've been getting so irate over the smallest things now. What's wrong?" I removed my pajama pants.

"Nothing, I just want to take my shower." I took off my boxers and got in. He can really be aggravating. I grabbed my hanging washcloth and began to wash up, completely ignoring him. Then I got started on my hair when I heard the glass door slide open and shut. I couldn't open my eyes but I already knew it was Sasuke. "Get out, I said you could go back to sleep."

"That's fine but I want a shower too." I rolled my eyes under the lids even if he couldn't see.

"Liar."

"If you say so." After he said that, I felt his front flush against my back.

I gasped, "S-Sa-,"

"Shh, I think I know why you've been upset." His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me tighter to him. I could feel his erection on my lower back and shivered. His hands slid up my stomach to my nipples and he pinched them, making me gasp. "You have sexual tension, don't you Naru?"