Space

"I wanna go home." I mumbled into Sasuke's chest as he continued to laugh. "It's not funny Sasu I wanna go home."

"But Naru the-,"

"Noooo I wanna go home. I wanna go home and eat junk food." I said stubbornly while tightening my hold on his waist.

His laughter finally cleared up and he sighed, "Naru we've been over this, not a lot of junk food okay? You already had snacks before and after we left the house."

"No it's not okay." I lifted my head to give him a pout.

"No." I began to whine, "But," I instantly quieted to hear his offer. "I can take you to get a heathly sweet."

I thought it over and sighed, "Okay... but I get to choose where." Red Lobster's here we come! Wait no! Rubio's! No! Ichiraku's! Fuck! I don't know! "You know what never mind, I can't choose where." I chuckled lightly at my internal conflict as he gave me a strange look. "What? I can change my mind every now and then... hypocrite." He rolled his eyes before taking my hand to lead me out of the aquarium. Goodbye deranged and disturbing fish. "By the way Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"Don't ever bring me here ever again, okay?"

He chuckled, "Oh I won't, definitely not with the way you reacted to the sharks."

I glared at him, "It had nothing but evil in its eyes!"

"They are originally that color Naru."

"I don't care!" I said loudly, attracting attention, but I could give less than a damn. "I'm hungry, let's go." I said while tugging on him. I heard him laugh and it started to really irritate me so I turned around, grabbed his shirt and pulled him down for a punishing kiss just to shut him up.

It didn't last more than a few seconds since I pulled away and stomped to the door while hearing his quick steps behind me. "Naru?" After he called my name, a sharp pain tore through my stomach, making me wince and stop walking. "What's wrong?" He stood in front of me and stared at me in concern before asking in a soft voice, "Is it the baby?"

I nodded and winced badly again when another strike of pain went up my spine. Sasuke wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my back like he always does during times like this. The pains would come and he'd hug me or try any way to soothe me so I can deal with the aches. My hands clutched his shoulders and I hid my face in his neck while taking deep breaths. "Sasu I wanna go home." I whimpered from the throbbing on my right side.

"Okay baby, can I pick you up or will it hurt too much?"

"Pick me up, but it's also my back hurting." He nodded and lowered before grabbing the back of my thighs and wrapping them around his waist. Many people stared, but I heard a group of guys cheering Sasuke on. Sasuke chuckled a bit as I laughed but I immediately stopped when my stomach started cramping. "Sasuke take me home!" I whined and held onto him tighter, ignoring the growing approval from the group of men.

"Sorry babe," He continued to walk to the exit, and although I appreciated his fast pace, it also made the cramps intensify.

"Sasuke please go slower."

He had a sharp intake of air, "I know it's not the best time but with all the noises and the way your sentences are worded, it sounds like I'm fucking you." He said lowly while adjusting his pace to one I could accommodate with.

I laughed from his statement but then regretted it, "Dammit Sasuke stop!"

"What?" He asked in an alarmed tone while coming to a stop.