Godparents

A quickie, not in that sense😏😂

My head rested against Sasuke's rapidly beating chest, nearly making my heart's pace. "Sasuke?" He hummed breathlessly in response. "Our marathon is officially over." His chest vibrated with a silent chuckle and he wrapped his hands around me. I stayed mounted above him for a few minutes before I took notice of the damage we caused. Nearly the entire bathroom floor was flooded with water. Our dry towels were soaked as well, leading to us possibly busting our ass when we get out. The tub's water, which half of it was on the floor, was low and barely surpassing Sasuke's thigh. How did we not notice this mess earlier?

I sighed, knowing I'll have to clean it up later, and just relaxed on his chest until he spoke. "Naru? We have to get out and make more water so we can wash up babe."

I whined, "But I don't want to move yet."

"But we have to clean ourselves up. Besides, don't you have to deal with your godparents?" I froze. Shit, I completely forgot about them.

"Fuck fuck fuck, they're gonna come up here soon." I muttered to myself before slowly rising myself off Sasuke's flaccid shaft. He bit his lip as I accidentally contracted from being over sensitized. "Sorry." I apologized with a sheepish smile.

"It's okay baby. Do you think we should take a shower instead? Actually never min-"

"Good idea." Wobbling, I climbed off him and attempted to get out but fell. "Ow ow ow ow ow." He chuckled as I glared, "Not funny jackass. It is your fault anyway."

He snorted, "But you asked for it."

"Even if you did go slow, it'd still be the same outcome!"

He smirked, "Whatever, hold on, I'll help you." He drained the water then came to my aid. "Come here." I wrapped my arms around his neck when he bent down and coiled my legs around him so he could easily pick me up. The wet floor made me tighten around him even further since I didn't want him to fall. "Calm down love, I won't drop you." My heart skipped a beat when he called me that but I buried my face in his shoulder to hide my smile. "Prop yourself against the wall." He said when he stepped into the shower.

I slowly slid down his body, flustered, and did as he said, with difficulty. He leaned past me and turned on warm water before making sure I was stable enough to wash myself. I hurridly grabbed the towel off the rack and doused it with apple scented soap to quickly clean off the sticky aftermath of our recent lovemaking. Sasuke was washing up behind me but I couldn't help but feel as though he was watching me extremely closely.

Taking a risk, I look over my shoulder to indeed find him staring. "What?" He just nonchalantly shrugged it off. I rolled my eyes but rinsed off the suds, squeezed out my towel and hung it before attempting to get out of the shower but Sasuke's grip on my arm stopped me. "What?"

"Don't. Stop trying to do everything by yourself." A part of me wanted to argue that I was fine but the other part knew that I wasn't and could see the obvious worry in his eyes. I nodded in defeat as he did the same as me and turned off the water then picked me up again. A light smile graced his face, making me curious. Why is he smiling? All he did was pick me up. Did he just want to pick me up? I squinted at him as he carefully carried us into our room and set my slightly shivering form on the bed. When he stood straight, he finally noticed my calculating gaze. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

My eyes narrowed further, making his brows crease, until I finally gave up on trying to figure him out. I was about to stand to get myself some clothes but remembered what he said. In embarrassment, I blushed but looked at my fingers, "Um, can you uh, get me some clothes?"