Our Hideout

Finally more lemon for you guys. Enjoy!

The attic was our secret hiding spot. There were rooms that I installed, a kitchen, bathroom, couch and T.V. There were enough beds for us and others if they needed a place to hide too. Two beds per room and there were four rooms, you do the math.

The kitchen was well stocked with food all the time and was frequently maintained since we usually had to become refugees for a while. I stood up and went to the kitchen with Ino following behind me. We already had a system mostly. For this time, me and Ino would cook, Gaara and Kiba would set up the beds and Temari would turn on the lights, AC, close the blinds and check the security cameras.

When one of us needed to run, we all did. If one of us hid, which wouldn't be possible since only one of us couldn't pull the bookcase and hold the door, our boyfriends would question the rest of us and if we didn't answer they'd torture us for it. It never happened specifically that way but somewhat like it. 

When Kiba and Shino started dating and we all clicked together becoming close friends, making promises and having each other's back, Kiba didn't know about the relationship between bugs and Shino. So one day, outside, he saw a spider and killed it along with a fly that was bothering him.

Shino became furious and confronted Kiba and out of anger, dog breath stepped on a nearby ant. Shino got so mad that he dragged him inside the house and towards their bedroom. Somehow, Kiba escaped Shino's wrath and played hide and seek around the house. Shino questioned us, mostly me since it was my house. We denied his questions since we didn't know. Our semes however thought we were lying so until Kiba, the bitch he is, decided to give up his game, the rest of us paid for it.

I couldn't walk straight for two days while Kiba couldn't for a week. Sasuke treated me to ramen, Neji took Gaara to the beach, Shikamaru brought Temari to a museum and Sakura went shopping with Ino. Though the treats we got as making up gifts were nice, we still used that day as motivation to move our asses and run.

Ino and I agreed on making some omelets. Shrimp, veggies, and mushrooms for the girls. Cut up ham for Kiba and veggies for me and Gaara.

By the time we were done, Gaara and Temari were watching T.V. Kiba was monitoring the cameras since last time was Gaara's turn. We each watch the cameras for an hour before switching. First is Gaara, second Kiba, third me, then Ino and lastly Temari.

I balanced three plates while Ino held two and went to give Kiba his plate. I set the plates down on the table in front of the two and plopped down on the sofa, joining them. Ino came back with a worried expression just as I swallowed a single bite.

"Hey guys, remember when Shino said we have a beetle on us? Well would he be able to find us up here?"

"Shit." Temari muttered. "How could we have not remembered that? We are so screwed." I started to panic. Them knowing where we are means that our hiding spot was ruined and we will have to accept our punishment every time. That also means that they could be waiting for us!

Kiba rushed into the room with worry written all over his face. "They're moving the bookshelf!" We all dashed to the surveillance room to see for ourselves. I'm sure that since I'm darker than them and I'm turning pale, they must be as white as paper.

They opened the door and walked inside, looking around the dark space then at Shino. We saw his lips moving and turned up the volume. "-arting to climb, meaning they're above us." My heart dropped to my stomach.

"So that's where they're hiding every time they ran off. Good idea to finally put a tracker on them. Man Ino is sooo gonna get it," A whimper was heard and we didn't need to turn to see who it was.