Another Broken Promise

Author's Note 4/5/2020: There's something up with the format this time, I've attempted to fix it but if there's problems along the way as you're reading I sincerely apologize.

"Okay Mr. Uchina-,"

"Uchiha."

"Yes Uchina um it appears you've had a disorder during your growth spurt, your specialized cells had been disturbed and were programmed to help your genital growth. The cells were supposed to be programmed to heal a previous injury, perhaps from your elementary years?" The doctor looked up from his clipboard at Sasuke while giving his crusty lips a quick swipe. I cringed and refused to gag as he gave Sasuke an expectant look.

"Yes, I had a leg injury but it healed quite fine. If specialized cells are supposed to aid in anything but they helped in both my growth spurt and my leg injury, shouldn't it be clarified that I just have more than usual?" Sasuke leant forward on his elbows, holding his hands together while narrowing his eyes. The doctor furrowed his eyebrows before rescanning his paper then coughed into his hand. I scooted back on the hospital bed and soundlessly gagged when I saw some yellow-ish gooey stuff get onto his hand. "Pardon me," Pardon your existance. He grabbed a tissue from his mini desk and cleaned off his hand before applying some hand sanitizer. While he was distracted I mouthed: 'Let's leave! He's gross!'

Sasuke shook his head at me and I pouted, "You seem to be right young man, I misread the diagnosis. Well your friend here has something to look forward to for a few years,". He chuckled at me and I flashed a fake smile that turned into a frown when he redirected his attention to Sasuke. "Unless that is, you wish for me to set up an appointment to schedule a surgery to fix your problem?"

Sasuke smiled and shook his head, "No thank you, I'll just be careful with Naruto." I blushed but started to get off the hospital bed. "Alrighty then, well we'll just take our leave and let you be alone with your sickne-,".

"Naruto." Sasuke was glaring at me and I sat back down so he could talk to the germ-infested man more. "Me and Naruto recently have taken part in sexual activity and I'd-,".

"Sasuke!" I hissed, cutting him off and drawing attention to myself.

The doctor laughed and waved his hand, "It's fine, it's fine, at least your boyfriend here is a gentleman about it. There's been older kids coming here and insulting their partners so you have a good guy here Naruko." Naruto you old germ. 

I huffed and crossed my arms, "Whatever."

Sasuke stared at me long and hard before continuing, "Well I hurt him and I'd like to know how to prevent that from reoccurring."

"During intercourse?" I blushed as the man turned to me and nodded. "Oh, well I don't necessarily have a clue. Usually it's... heterosexual couples who have this problem and I can't think of a male organ that could be affected during or after intercourse unless of course... you weren't prepped?"

I blushed harder and put my face in my hands. It's never this embarrassing with my friends when we talk about this but this guy blows everything out of the water! "No, I'm sure that wasn't the case."

"Hm then has there been a recent change in your body? Do you want a scan Naruko?" Internally I rolled my eyes but shook my head. Should I tell him about the baby?

"Well actually there's something about Naruto that has made him quite different from other males." I looked at Sasuke and glared at him. "What Naru?"

"You've got your answer about your deranged penis now let's go. Itachi and Deidara are waiting." I hopped off the table as the man laughed and Sasuke bid him goodbye. My legs were automatically walking down the hall to get to the elevator but not long after I left the room I felt Sasuke's hand on my shoulder.