Let's Play A Game... Sike!

Author's Note: Okay so apparently for those who have read this story previously, I attempted to edit/change things. I didn't want to change it in the beginning but reading old things you wrote seems hella cringy/corny or cheesy and it just had my insides screaming for a do-over.

But obviously that's not working out.

I'd go back in time and just leave it as is but all my previous progress is no longer accessible so there goes that. However, all of the chapters from before are still there, just unpublished. Soooo my lovely people, I decided to basically just pick back up in the original and update the remainder of the chapters.

Therefore, look forward to seeing those chapters uploaded on a kinda regular basis now. I'll try to update at least once a week, I highly doubt I'll go over 2 weeks since all the chapters are legit already there for me.

But yeah! Those who were here before can look forward to rereading the original MPS and those who expected better but see how cheesy I was before, sorry lol but it's best I leave it alone or it'll go unpublished as it has for months now.

Anyways, the story will continue, to fill you in with a short summary:

**The ukes go to the party, someone hits on Naruto and as they're flirting, Sasuke shows up with the semes as well so they're all caught and fucked. (Figuratively and literally.)**

More smut coming soon!

When we stepped in I saw everyone gathered in the living room looking impatient. Well our semes did. I stopped but Sasuke pinched my ass, basically signaling me to hurry up. I glared over my shoulder but walked in. "Sit," he commanded pointing to the seat in the middle of Gaara and Ino. I complied ,even though I feel like a dog, not wanting to worsen my punishment.

He stood next to the rest of them, "Since you all ditched school, went to a club by yourselves, danced with strangers, drank liquor, and didn't tell us so that if something happened we wouldn't be able to get to you, we have planned a punishment on our way there." Shikamaru said, making us wince.

"We've decided to make your punishment into a game." Sakura said, looking at Ino with greed.

"The game will consist of three phases," Shino said without emotion.

"First there will be a 20 hit spanking, 2 oral orgasms then three orgasms from intercourse." Neji said while glaring at a frightened Gaara. We all gaped at them and looked at them in disbelief.

I was about to protest but Sasuke spoke, "Whoever lasts the longest, meaning whoever finishes all three phases last, wins. When we are done, we'll write the time on the piece of paper on the night table.

We all were shocked, too scared to move, but Gaara suddenly jumped over the couch and tried to run but Neji caught him, "I didn't say start yet Gaara."The rest of us held in our worry with the realization of how long the night will be.

I'm totally faster than Sasuke and when they're all distracted, we can run to our hiding place. I made the code signal for hiding place with a cough and hand gestures. I looked at the ukes for confirmation and their expressions told me they understood. Gaara walked back to his place beside me and sat down while Neji returned to the place he was standing at. "Any questions?" Shika asked.

We all sat silently and reached into the couch searching for a string as Temari was always the genius in situations like this and came us with a question, "When are we gonna reveal who the winner is?" I  zoned out as I planned our escape and found the string.

The semes attention was fortunately trained on Temari as Sakura answered then Temari asked another. Shino answered as I made more minimal hand gestures to explain our plan. Ino, Gaara and Kiba saw. Temari didn't but was smart enough to catch on. We stood up and moved towards the staircase together with the semes still in their spots looking confused.

"So we tie them up when they close the door?" Ino asked loud enough for only us to hear. I nod my head slightly with a look of determination. We will get out of punishment tonight.

We went our separate ways to our rooms and waited. I have a mansion since I was an heir of a wealthy family. My parents were murdered when I was 12 from being envied by their wealth. My grandparents dislike me since I'm gay and said I could have the house to myself. My godparents wanted me to stay with them, but their gross, sloppy and noisy late night sex episodes made me immediately decline. 

There are two more guest rooms but the other five are reserved for my friends. They all claimed their rooms to decorate, store and use them as much as they please. I have extra rooms like a study, library, workout room and others but I barely use them. Sometimes it gets lonely so I like it when everyone comes over but not in these kinds of situations.

The wait didn't take long for Sasuke to come in. He turned to close the door but I grabbed his wrist and tied them together then gently but quickly laid him on the floor. "Naruto what the hell are you doing! Untie me now!" I almost untied him from how threatening his voice was but didn't because he would've made my punishment worse. I opened the door and bee-lined down the hall. As I ran I heard more shouts of anger, slamming doors and running feet.

We don't have to worry about the strings since we already knew they would break them easily with enough effort. We stopped in front of the study door and ran towards the bookcase. Everyone but Temari pulled the shelf away from the wall, revealing the secret door. Temari was holding the door shut to make sure they don't barge in since it didn't have a lock. I opened the door and ushered everyone in the short passage and signaling Temari that we could go.

Me, Gaara and Kiba pulled the bookcase close as much as we could before closing the door. The girls were already up the attic's stairs and we followed, lifting the stairs and making sure the semes wouldn't have acces if they found the secret door. We sat back and took deep breaths of relief. Play a game. I internally snorted. Kiss my ass.