Cruel Judges

"Here you go Naruto. Hope you like it." Ino said while handing me a plate. The food smelled so heavenly. Besides, I knew I would need to eat a lot in order to keep up with Sasuke, I don't wanna pass out during sex. Passing out after is one thing but during is another.

"You know anything you make I'll love. That's why we're the only ones that cook." She blushed, said thanks and started to make more plates.

"Ino why didn't you make my plate first?" Sakura demanded from the table. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop bitching and deal with it. I got served first because I endured a lot from that bastard I call a boyfriend. All you assholes should be served last since they punished us for no fucking reason in my defense."

She snorted, "How about I tell Sasuke that when he wakes up?" She said in a fake angelic voice.

"You wouldn't."

"I would. Plus, I could get my fair share of revenge since I know that Sasuke didn't keep his promise and stick to the game rules." My eyes widened. "Yeah I know that you only came three times instead of five. I heard each scream and can separate pleasure screams from orgasms." Everyone seemed outraged except for Ino, Temari, and Deidara.

"Sasuke did what?!" Gaara seemed pissed the most.

"He let you get away with three!" Kiba joined in. I nodded, starting to feel guilty.

"How did he let you off the hook when the plan that failed miserably was yours in the first place!" Gaara seemed to be shaking with rage.

"Look I couldn't do anything about it. I couldn't take anymore and blacked out."

"Do you know how many times I was close to blacking out?! I didn't have a chance to!" Gaara stood and walked towards his boyfriend. "Neji! Did you know about this?!" He looked slightly upset from his uke's behavior but shook his head.

"In fact I offered some pills to him since I know of your fainting episodes but he declined. The fact that he didn't finish the game does upset me but you have no reason to yell at me Gaara." Said person suddenly cowered but held a scowl in place as he stomped back to his seat.

"You do know what this means, right Naruto?" Shikamaru asked. I nodded.

"Ooh Naru-chan is in trouble. What's gonna happen? I wanna know too." I glared at Sai and was about to answer before Kiba cut me off.

"He will receive ultimate punishment. The punishment consists of toys, bondage, whips, food and/or other pleasure and pain tools. It will last until the seme gets tired. Luckily for Naruto, Sasuke has an insane sex drive and can last for an entire day if he wanted to, putting Naruto's anus in danger." I glared at him as he continued to explain. "We will judge when we think Naruto has reached his limit but if Sasuke continues, we will not stop him. The two fuck bunnies shall not be interrupted during this time period. Anything that needs assistance will be done by the judges."

Kiba finally finished his long ass speech and I began to sulk. "So, judge, when does it start?"

"When he wakes up." Gaara whispered in a guttural tone.

"Why are you guys so mad?"

"Because it was your idea to rebel, twice! And you didn't pay the full price for it!" Kiba yelled.

"Pfft. Give me a fucking break you get the rest of us in more trouble than me. Whenever you piss Shino off and play hide and seek, we pay for it until you show up!" Kiba glared and I returned the gesture.

"Alright ladies, put the claws away. Sire is here to save the day."

"Fuck off Sai." I said while taking a bite of French toast. As he continued to walk towards me, I picked up my plate and walked in the opposite direction, still eating. Ino can make some good ass French toast.

"Don't be like that sunshine. You know I care about you. I just wanted to see if my service could be of any help." I glared over my shoulder and made my way to the game room. When I went in, I locked the door behind me as the lights automatically turned on.

"When he wakes up, you better come out!" I heard Sakura yell.

"Shut the hole in your face old bitty!" I responded. I heard a war cry and nearly choked on my sausage from laughter. Great even non-sexual things are now sexual. I sat down on the red, soft couch and finished my food. Setting the plate down, I grabbed two remotes. One for the T.V. and one for my Xbox One. My favorite game was already in, so I didn't need to get up and change it. After setting up the game, GTA 5 came on the large screen and I let myself get lost into the game as time passed.