The Uchiha's Time Of The Month

I opened my eyes to see the sun shining in my face. While wincing, I tried to ignore the pain in my ass. I don't remember much but I can obviously tell that it was Sasuke's fault. Groaning, I tried to get up but the pain and an arm wrapped around my waist stopped me. "It's early. Go back to sleep." I groaned at Sasuke and tried to pry his arm off of me.

"Sasuke move. I'm sticky and I gotta piss." My voice didn't sound right instead it sounded scratchy. Oh yeah, I was screaming last night huh. I hope the others didn't hear me... Pfft, fat chance.

"Don't leave me just yet. I'm cold and you're warm. Besides I don't mind if you're sticky, we can just take a shower together and get started on round two." He wiggled his eyebrows. I would've laughed if my ass wasn't hurting but of course it is and I'm not exactly happy about it. He must've noticed too because he gave up and let me go. Finally free,  I made my way to the bathroom.

The pain was indescribable but I managed. It's not the worst he's done. I sighed then relieved myself and took a relaxing shower, enjoying the hot water as it splashed on my tan skin. I stood like that for a while, letting the water flow through my hair and down my body while closing my eyes, tilting my head up. Some of the pain and stress went down the drain alongside the water.

Sighing in bliss, slightly content, I turned off the shower, went to the closet and threw on one of my black sweats after pulling on some orange boxers. I hope someone's making breakfast. If not then I guess I'll make... hmm... I think French toast, eggs and sausage would be fine. Stepping out of the bathroom, I noticed Sasuke was snoring softly and mumbling to himself. Shaking my head, I left the room and walked downstairs.

The first thing I noticed was that Ino was already making the things I was thinking about cooking. I wouldn't be surprised if she could read minds. Sakura was drinking coffee at the table and watched the T.V. from there while Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru, Temari and Neji sat on the couches.

Kiba was the only one to notice me, most likely to his insane hearing ability. Wait. His hearing. Fuck my life. He got up, walked towards me and ushered me to the kitchen where Ino was cracking eggs. "You were so fucking loud Naruto!" He hissed. Ino started to blush.

"Oh so you guys heard that?" I asked sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck.

"Yes! Everyone heard it! Does Sasuke drive you that insane? Did he stop when you asked him to?" My cheeks were burning really bad.

"Uh... no comment. So is breakfast almost ready?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah soon it will be enough for everyone. Do you guys mind waking the others up?"

"It's all good and thanks." I started to walk back towards the steps but Kiba trailed behind me. He's not gonna let this go, is he. I sigh and make my way to Gaara's room first since his was closer and knocked.

"Naruto you sounded so submissive and that's not like you. Maybe you really have found your match." I glared at him and the door opened to reveal a sleepy headed Gaara. He had some tan shorts riding low on his hips. His hair was all over the place and he looked exhausted until he saw me.

"Naruto! Are you alright babe? I heard everything and I didn't think you could be so loud. Does it hurt?" I blushed harder but got a little irritated. They need to stop asking questions like that! "Shit man, I thought Neji was worse." I glared at them both before walking to Temari's door, knowing that Kiba will tell Gaara that breakfast will be ready soon.

I knocked on the door and waited. "Hold on! I'll be there in a minute!" There was a loud crash and I stared at the door in confusion. Kiba and Gaara stood next to me with the same expression. The door flung open and Temari stood there in one of Shikamaru's shirts on. Her hair was a mess and she looked... refreshed. "Yeah?"