Master Slave Game

I know yall thought i wasnt gonna update today lmao altho its late af. its whatever, enjoy this long chapter!

"I'm not doing that! Are you nuts?! I don't know what he'll do to me if I did something like that but I'm sure it'll be horrible!" I whisper yelled at Kiba who sat with a relaxed and cocky smirk. It was obvious as of who lost. However, I know he cheated like he always does when he's about to get his ass handed to him. He looked at my screen, a big no no when playing COD. But since I didn't create any rules before the game, he could do whatever he wanted in order to win. That's how our system works.

"If I recall correctly, you are the slave, right?"

I glared at him, "Yeah... so? I'm still not doing it."

He sighed, "It's fair Naru. There were no rules and you decided to be a goody goody so I won. We both know how this works so resistance is fruitless."

"Oh Mr. Fancy Vocabulary here. Do you know how bad this will come out for me? It's like a twisted truth or dare, a fucked up one might I add." What he was telling- oh pardon me- ordering me to do was off limits. I could never do it without getting away scot-free. "Can't you choose something else?"

"What would you do if I asked that question?" Damn! He has a point. "Exactly, now go little slave."

I was about to get up and leave but I noticed he was still sitting. "Aren't you coming?"

"Nope," He said popping the 'p'. "I'll know when I hear you yelling. Now go make your master proud!" He laughed as I glared at him before getting up from the sofa and exiting the room we've been hibernating in for the last two hours. Bastard. Sakura, Gaara, Ino and Temari we in the living room talking about... I don't even think I wanna know. All I heard was 'tampon' then quickly zoned them out before continuing my search for duckbutt.

I checked nearly everywhere until I thankfully heard Neji's voice come from Sasuke's game room when I almost passed it. Anxiously I peaked through the crack to see them playing pool. Oh my fucking god, I really don't wanna do this. My nerves began to become shot but a deal is a deal. I'd make him go through with it if he was on the short end of the stick.

Taking a deep breath, I swiftly entered and went behind him, glad that he couldn't see me since his back faced me. Although I know the others did but they didn't question it... well audibly that is. Would I be embarrassing him?! I don't want to make it worse! I bit my lip and chewed on it nervously, contemplating how to execute my next move. I feel like a fucking assassin. "What is it Naru?"

I jumped. How the fuck did he know I was in here?! He didn't even see me! "Um I uh... I..." Why am I stuttering so much?! "I-I want uh..."

He turned and faced me, making my current situation harder and making a lump go down my throat. "Damn Sasuke, you got him stuttering afterwards. Give me some tips for Temari, she's a tough nut to crack." I blushed profoundly and hid my face in my shirt.

"Shut up Shika. What is it Naruto? Are you still hurting?" He asked in a soft and quiet tone after chastising his friend. I shook my head but didn't come out. "Then what's the matter? Why are you so shy all of a sudden?"

I may as well say it to get it over with. "I want it." I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"I want you."

It was silent for a few seconds, "Naru you still haven't healed. As tempting as it is I can't-,"

I let go of my shirt and wrapped my arms around his neck, "It's my order, can we just fake it?" I whispered into his ear, hoping that Kiba was true to his word and won't come. I was met with another pause, "The Master Slave game me and Kiba are playing. I lost and was ordered to... beg."