Rain Check

Exactly fifteen hundred words... goals... No smut today my peeps 😁 Another time.

My steps were short and slow as I wanted to avoid going into that cafeteria. Sasuke's waiting for me, I know it. When we first opened that bookshelf, Deidara was snatched and dragged out of the house, despite his pleas. I don't know how Itahci knew we were coming out but I guess he knew I had to go to school although Sasuke didn't catch on. Luckily, Sasu was still asleep, giving me enough time to grab something to eat and dash out of there. I haven't seen him yet today but I'm sure I'll see him now unless I go to the library like I did to avoid him last week. But those days I didn't eat lunch until I got home and I'm too hungry to do that since I only had an apple.

When I entered the cafeteria, my eyes landed on our table to see that only Gaara, Ino and Neji sitting there. I must be early. My suspicions were confirmed as I noticed that there were few people here, plus some of our teachers let us out early. Timidly, I scurried to the café and grabbed a BLT after grimacing at the other disgusting food choices. When I came back I saw Kiba and Temari walking towards the entrance of the café while talking to each other. Sighing in slight relief, I sped walked to our table and squeezed between Gaara and Ino. "Naru what the hell? Sit on the other side!"

I shook my head, "No, I'm still possibly in trouble remember? I'm not gonna chance getting dragged away somewhere..." Gaara's face settled into understanding and he nodded, scooting over to allow more room. I unwrapped my sandwich and took a bite as Kiba and Temari joined us. After my fourth bite, I noticed Kiba's mean mugging towards me. "What?" He glare hardened then it dawned on me. "Ohhhh. Yeah, sorry about that. You had to take one for the team, besides you had it comin' anyway... literally."

I dismissed the daggers he sent my way and continued with my meal but became uneasy when his scowl changed into a smirk. My brows furrowed but then my face paled when I heard his voice, "Naruto." Shit shit shit! I slowly turned around to see him glaring at me full force. He didn't forget, definitely not! "Let's go, now."

I whimpered and tried to shrink into Gaara's small body unsuccessfully. "Sasuke why don't you go easy on him? We are at school anyway." I looked at Sakura with gratefulness, an emotion I've rarely shown her. She sat down across from us before giving me a pitiful glance. What's up with her today? She's not this nice to me...

"Being at this whack ass school has never stopped me before so that's bullshit. And Naruto has a lot coming his way." He said directing his attention to me with a piercing gaze.

I ignored Kiba's snicker, "Sasuke I really don-,"

"Zip it Naru, up now."

"But I'm hungr-,"

"What did I say?"

"I don't wan-,"

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I will worsen your punishment if you make me wait. Then you would have no choice but to let the whole school know my name."

When he backed away I looked at him with wide eyes, "You wouldn't."

"I would. I don't give a fuck about anyone else here. Get up before I make it a reality." With a grim expression, I set down my sandwich and stood, receiving pitying glances but a cocky smirk from Kiba. "The classroom is occupied, go to the ASB room." He instructed silently while leading me to the doors.

I whipped around and looked at him with pleading eyes, "I don't want to go in there! There's spiders all over the place! The janitors never clean in there!"

"The other one Naruto." Oh... Sullenly, I exited the cafeteria with him right behind me. We trialed down the now crowded halls before stopping in front of the new ASB room. It was used by different students who plan school events such as pep rallies or fundraisers, etc... The school made a new one but very few students signed up for it, I'm guessing it's because you need A's and B's to enroll or people enjoy their lazy lives like Shika. So basically, this room is empty for this year, giving Sasuke the perfect opportunity.

I glanced over my shoulder to give one final attempt for forgiveness but Sasuke reached around, pushed the door open and pushed me inside before shutting the door. "Sasuke it's dark! Why would you close the door?!" I'm not scared of the dark but this room creeps me out to no end.

"I got it you big baby." I glared in the direction of the voice then the lights flickered on to reveal him directly in front of me. My eyes widened but my body was too slow to react and he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. "So tell me, why did you hide in that attic for the weekend?"

I trembled from his deviant gaze, "Well I knew you'd punish me for what I said and-,"

"Then that leads to my next question, why did you say the things you said?"

My teeth nibbled on my bottom lip and when I caught him staring, I looked away. "I was just upset at the time since I knew I was already in trouble."

"And why were you already in trouble?"

I tried to back away when his eyes darkened but his grip on me didn't let my body move a bit. "I played the Master Slave game and lost."

"And what was the result?"

"I got a bruise." I whispered when his eyes morphed into a glare.

"And why was I so furious about that Naruto?" He growled and I played with my fingers but a pinch on my right butt cheek made me wince.

"Because no one has permission to mark me."

"What else?"

I sighed, knowing my answers were just review for him to get upset. "Because I'm yours."

"You sure Naruto?"

My brows furrowed. What? Is this a trick question? "What do you mean?"

"Are you sure that you know you're mine?" Oh shit. I know exactly where this is going.

"Of course I know that! There's no need to demonstrate Sasu." I rushed to persuade him while trying to back up again. His hands lowered to my ass and squeezed eliciting a gasp. "Sasuke I'm sure! This will take too long! I don't want to walk with difficulty today!" I whimpered when his hands started to massage my lower back and his mouth attacked my neck, ignoring my pleas. "S-Sasu wait...ngh." His tongue and teeth worked my neck, making my eyes close and body arch into him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his hair.

He growled and brought my body closer to his, leaving no space between us. His mouth left my neck then crushed my lips in a heated kiss that I immediately submitted to. Small, constricted moans left my mouth when he hoisted my up on the crafting table and stood between my legs. His hands drew my waist closer and we grinded our erections against each other, seeking more friction.

Sasuke then broke the kiss and gave gentle pecks down my jaw before lifting my shirt and giving teasing licks to my left nipple. I cried out and Sasuke abruptly stopped, giving me a glare. A hand flew over my mouth in realization. His eyes narrowed and he stood to his full height, making me slightly worry from his mood change. "Sorry Sas-," Suddenly the urge to vomit overcame me and I frantically looked for something to spill my contents into, then ended up running towards the small sink. Thank god the ASB does all sorts of crafts and were thoughtful enough to install a sink.

As I was hunched over throwing up those few bites of my sandwich and the apple from earlier, Sasuke rubbed my back. "What's wrong?"

I waited until I was done to try and answer him, "I don-,". My sentence was cut short as another wave of nausea hit me. "I-I don't know." I panted as Sasuke turned on the faucet. Gratefully, I gathered water in my hand and used it to clear out the remaining vile in my mouth.

When I finished, I looked at him with a shaky smile but he didn't buy it and frowned at me. "Was it something you ate?"

"I only ate an apple and a few bites of that BLT sandwich today. Yesterday I ate cereal and made some pasta and I know my food wasn't spoiled."

His frown deepened, "It must've been the sandwich. Do you feel better?" I nodded and lifted my shirt to wipe my mouth. His eyes wandered a bit but he quickly met my gaze again. "Let's go, the bell might ring soon." I nodded and followed him out of the room after turning off the lights. We got a few questioning glances but who gives a fuck. It's obvious about what we did or... were about to do. At least I got out of punishment for the time being...

There you go! Unscheduled but hell it's better to be early than late. Not sure of whether or not to turn this into an mpreg. But it would be so adorable have a mini sasunaru baby! *Gushes and fangirls uncontrollably* Byiee!!!!😂✌🏿