Neji's Cousin

I find it entertaining. Killing people, robbing banks and escaping from the cops. I do get highly pissed when I die and might not play for a while but I always come back around. Childish but that's how I am.

I got lost in the game after a few minutes but after a while I saved the game and relaxed for a sec. I felt like something was watching me and turned around to see a naked Hinata. "AHH! WHAT THE FUCK HINATA?!!" I shielded my eyes from her naked glory and turned away. I wanted to run but the sight was just too shocking for me.

There was a knock on the door. "Naruto are you okay?" It was Sai.

"NO I'M NOT FUCKING OKAY! NEJI! COME GET YOUR DAMN COUSIN!" I screamed. She ran to the door and pushed the soccer game table in front of it. "HINATA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!! PUT YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES BACK ON!" The stubborn Hyuuga didn't listen but instead walked towards me slowly.

I jumped behind the couch, putting a barrier between us. "Come on Naruto-kun. I'm horny, wet and naked. Who cares about Sasuke. Fuck me instead." She moved to the front of the sofa, being smart enough not to walk around since it would leave the door available to me.

I gulped and diverted my eyes when she started to play with herself. "Naruto, you said Hinata's in there?"

"YEAH AND SHE'S NAKED!" I kept my eyes away from her but that was a mistake. She jumped over the sofa and on top of me. We crashed to the floor and I let out a grunt of pain. I forgot how strong she was. That's why I hate it when I'm alone with her.

"NEJI!!!"

"Cool your shit Naruto, we're trying." She started to run her hands down my chest while I tried to push her off. It wasn't that she was unattractive because she was but she was a stalker and had a one set mind that only had one goal since she met me and that was to get me to marry her.

She grabbed both of my hands with one of hers and grabbed a nearby set of handcuffs. My eyes widened, "GOT DAMN IT NEJI! MOVE YOUR SLOW ASS! SHE HAS FUCKING HANDCUFFS AND A HELL OF A GRIP ON MY HANDS! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND SHE'S STRADDLING ME DUDE! NOT FUCKING OKAY! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER?! GET HER A FUCK BUDDY OR SOMETHING!"

"Relax Naruto, I'll give you a BJ so you'll see all the good I can do." I shivered.

"PLEASE GUYS HURRY!" Hearing no response is triggering my fear but there's bigger fish to fry right now. She handcuffed my hands and held them still with one hand while the other roamed south. I squirmed but didn't have much effect since she was straddling me.

Her right hand reached the hem of my sweats and started to pull them down. "HINATA STOP!" She abruptly halted her movements and looked hurt.

"What's wrong Naruto-kun?"

"Remove these handcuffs and get off me! Stop playing games! I already told you that I can't be with you so deal with it!" She looked taken aback but her expression turned hard and angry.

"I don't care what you say. If you won't marry me then I'll have to force you to take my virginity." WHAT!!! I never topped before and my dick has never been in anything other than Sasuke's mouth!

I calmed down slightly, "Hinata please stop what you're doing. Listen to me for a second. Don't you want the man you're supposed to marry to take your virginity instead of someone who doesn't? Besides, you don't like cheaters, right? If you do this, you'll make me a cheater but you do like me, right?" She nodded as if getting an understanding. I sighed in relief, "Okay so now that you understand me, can you uncuff me and get off?" She shook her head. WTF?!!!

"Since I have already come this far, I can't stop." I looked at her like she was insane. "Don't worry Naruto-kun. I'll make you feel good. My virgin cunt will do justice to you" She lowered the hem of my boxers and sweats slowly, as if it was a grand prize. Before she could get a glimpse at any of my goods, we heard the door and game table, were knocked down, putting both of us in a state of shock.

"NARUTO!" Neji appeared on the side of the couch and blushed at the sight of his cousin. Neji, blushing? The hell?

"Sorry Naruto." He removed Hinata from off me and carried her bridal style out of the room after making her fall asleep from hitting a pressure point. I leaned on one elbow and struggled to get up. Giving up I just sat there, relieved that she's gone.

I was suddenly surrounded by everyone as I wiped my forehead with my cuffed hands. "Hey wait Neji! The key! Ask her for the key!"

"She's asleep. How exactly am I gonna do that?" He asked, making me sound like an idiot. I slumped and felt depressed.

"So are you questioning your sexuality now Naru-chan?" I glared at the sarcastic bastard and sighed.

"I need to get these cuffs off." I whispered to myself.

"Nope it's just fine. Keep them on, they're useful." I shivered at the voice and noticed Sasuke leaning the wall. He's already up?

"But they're tight, cold and uncomfortable." I muttered.

He smirked, sending another chill down my spine. "That's even better. You have ultimate punishment Naruto."

"Prepare your anus." Sai commented again. I glare at him once more before redirecting my attention to the cuffs.

He got off the wall and started to walk towards me slowly. "I said leave them be, you've made several assaults." He leaned down and gripped my chin, making me gulp. "You've denied me, teased me and ran from me. You will pay for your crimes." I rolled my eyes and looked away. What is this a courthouse? "Are you planning to defy me again?" I ignored him and fiddled with the cuffs.

I heard a growl and yelped as I was thrown over his shoulder. "Damn it Sasuke! Put me down! These cuffs are coming off!" He ignored my shouts and walked out of the room, towards the steps. As we left, I saw them laughing so I flipped all of them off and pouted. The only one who looked sympathetic was Deidara. He knows my pain so he wouldn't laugh.

I tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he stopped me by smacking my ass. I yelped and heard him chuckle. Damn him! His hand didn't move though, instead it rubbed the assaulted area. "Stop Sasuke!"

"Oh so you prefer a spanking then?" He made his suggestion clear with another smack eliciting another yelp.

"N-No." I whispered.

"What was that?" He smacked me again.

"No!" I whimpered from the sting as we made our way to the room. The snickers got louder. Damn them! When we got inside, he laid me on the bed and shut the door, locking it. I gulped as he stalked back towards me. Fuck my life...

Author's Note:

Guys, I cannot express the cringe of reading this stuff anymore lmao so much growth has happened in my writing since I typed this and it's insane. When The second story comes around it'll be sooo much better written than this, pinky promise lol.