I'm So Sorry

A special chapter to help us hate Sasuke a little less. Sorry for no pic btw, wattpad wont let me upload it.😢

"Naruto please just let me talk to you. You misunderstood wha-," I dodged another pan that flew across the kitchen.

"I don't want to fucking hear it! You're such a liar and a user! Give me my damn key and get the hell out of my house!" It pained me to see Naruto this stressed and yearning to avoid me. We've argued over small things so a fight like this is hard for me to manage his anger with. I could tell he's trying to suppress Kyuubi to not harm me but if he needs to do that in order to forgive me then I'll let him.

I know what I said to him was disrespectful on many levels but I was hoping that he'd see what I meant. I was trying to get him to realize that I chose him for a reason. No one else cared about who I was inside or how I felt. They didn't bother to get me to open up but he took the time to pester me every day and finally got me to say something to him. What I said was rude nonetheless but he helped me begin to express myself and show my emotions, letting me know that it's okay to show how I feel about something.

Naruto doesn't realize how much I love him, he heard me say it but I can tell that he hasn't processed it mentally. He doesn't see that I love him for many reasons: the way his lip quivers when he adorably pouts, the way he looks so peaceful and relaxed when he's sleeping, his cheeky closed-eye smile, the way his eyes light up when he'd see me and many more.

What tears at me the most is the hatred emanating from him. Most of the time, when he looks at me it's filled with adoration or lust, but it's never been hate. We may dislike each other occasionally but we've never hated one another. The entire past school days I've been trying to get close to him and explain myself but his friends always beat around the bush when they were 'telling me where he was'. Somehow, he attended without me seeing him each time

His friends knew what I meant, they can see from my point of view but they're just being there for Naruto. I understand why they'd do that since I hurt him but the only thing that pisses me off about them is that they didn't try to help Naru understand my reasoning so far that I know of. So, since I couldn't reach him at school, I waited here until he got back. I would've came earlier in the week but I didn't know what to say, plus we both definitely needed to cool off. Luckily, he walks to and from school so I had more time to plan out what I was going to say since I usually drive. However, when he saw me, everything took a turn for the worst and now nearly the entire downstairs of the house is destroyed.

"I will not leave until you hear me ou-,"

"Yes you will! You will hand me my key then walk your ducky, cocky ass out of here and never come back!" I sighed as he searched through the cabinets before turning to the pantry. "I have a whole shelf of canned corn and peas ammo, you better leave!"

"Naru you can't just jump to conclusions when you don't understand my point. I said those things to-,"

"-to hurt me right?! Because I'm not good enough and was just a temporary fuck buddy for you?!" The noise finally stopped in the house since he's gotten back. It's surprising there's been no complaints about us yet. I may not be able to see his face but I can see the wave of teardrops falling on the floor. I sped over and tried to envelop him in a hug from behind which he fought. "Let go! I don't want any signs of affection from you! They're all lies!" My heart broke at how pained he sounded.

He's trying to remain on offense but I can tell he's just trying to protect himself from me. My vision blurred slightly, "Naru you have to understand-,".

"I don't want to." Came in a cold whisper as his fighting ceased. A tear slid down my cheek and fell on his shoulder. As the salty liquid dissolved into my fitted white T-shirt, more of his own fell onto my forearms where I held him.