Tested Loyalty

So I fucked up baaaaad. This is the chapter that was supposed to be posted yesterday but now I updated two chapters in one week and theyre in the wrong order fml. But thats what first books r here for right?😅 Well this is definitely gonna confuse people in the future but hell Idk all of wattpad's controls yet so yea... it shouldnt be that much of a challenge to catch on but if there's difficulty understanding something I'll explain it.

Up-To-Date Author's Note 4/21/2020:
I have no fucking clue what I was talking about up there but sorry? And this was supposed to be updated two days ago so whoops but here y'all goooo.

"Naruto what the hell is this?!" My entire body froze when I spotted Sasuke above my laptop screen. Shit he's early. "Well?!"

"Uh..." I nervously held up a snickers bar, "Want some?"

He glared at me before marching over and making me shrink. "Why do you have all this junk food? I told you only one ice cream. Who the hell gave you all of this anyway?!" Rat him out or take the hit...? He'll have to suffer.

"It was... I...tachi..."

His eyes narrowed, "What?"

"Well, I asked Itachi to get me some candy and I may have... made him feel guilty... Nobody else could've did it for me so I said he'd be a bad uncle to not help with my cravings..."

"So to put it simply, you gave my brother the guilt trip since no one else would get you candy then scarfed down snacks while binging on TV shows because I finally left for two hours or what turned out to be only one hour."

"Movies but other than that yup pretty much."

We stared at each other in complete silence before he sighed, "How much did you eat Naru?"

"Um." I looked down at my lap at the massive amount of wrappers that littered my lap. "Just a little bit."

He sighed again and began to gather all the wrappings and stealing my last few bars of chocolate. I was about to protest but he'll get even more upset. I did promise not to eat a lot when he left... "Naruto, I'm getting worried about you. You're eating too many sweets. Remember what Ino told you yesterday?"

I stopped myself from rolling my eyes but nodded. She also said it was normal for pregnant females to have cravings duckass. "Okay Sasu, I understand now. Cuddles?"

His eyes narrowed and he looked skywards before heading to the bathroom then coming back out empty-handed. He then climbed into bed beside me and tugged me back against his chest, making my laptop slide off my lap. I was about to complain about the position but decided against it since his warmth was comfortable. His left hand slowly rubbed over my stomach as he placed feathered kisses on my head. It made me feel even more loved because of the affection he's showing without any advances on me and the same vice versa.

"Sasu?"

"Hm?"

"I miss this."

His hand stopped so I turned my neck to look into his confused eyes, "What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, every time we lay together, the first thing that crosses our minds is sex. Admit it." He looked away for a minute but that was all the evidence I needed, "Exactly. I miss when we were just dating." His expression seemed hurt so I immediately rephrased it, "I mean I miss when we didn't only think about jumping one another's bones every time we made physical contact." I turned back around and snuggled into his warmth a little more, "But lately, I haven't given that much thought. I don't know if it's the pregnancy but I've turned into you."

"Huh?"

I smirked to myself, "Well in general, I've missed you."

I heard him snort, "Yeah you made that quite clear at the hospital."