After After Party

"Cheers to no more early mornings, homework assignments, essays, crowded hallways, or PMSing 24/7 teachers on our asses!" I giggled among the laughter that chorused throughout the kitchen and raised my glass along with my friends to Gaara's... touching toast.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Neji smirk as his eyes traveled down Gaara's body. "You're worried about teachers instead of the real threat." I mumbled into my glass before laughing at Gaara's distraught expression when he glanced at who I was looking at.

"Thanks for reminding me Naruto." Gaara gave me a stern glare and I shrugged.

"Reminding you of what?" He turned to Ino before glancing at Neji.

"A promise..." A bunch of 'Ooh's sounded as Gaara blushed. I'm tempted to ask what it was but knowing their endurance and their sex lifestyle... I shouldn't give Sasuke any chances for more ideas.

The graduation ceremony was beautiful and a memory that will last in my mind forever, however... it was boring... So in result, we left early. We danced, we ate, we drank and now we're cooling down and getting ready for the after after party.

With that thought in mind I glanced at Sasuke who was sitting beside me and blushed. He looked amazing in his black tux, and unfortunately he woke up energized and excited this morning. He's gonna keep me up tonight...

I bit my lip and zoned out for a bit, replaying the ceremony, before fingers snapped in front of my face. "Come on you goof, I wanna play Truth or Dare." Sakura said while getting up from my left side.

Sasuke was already standing and held his hand out for me as the others made their way out of the dining room. I took his hand as he smiled and led me to the living room. But before we got too close to the others he leaned down to my ear, "Your ass looks firm and inviting in those pants and I can't wait to tear them off. I'll try to go easy on you tonight, no promises."

I held my head down as my face flamed and he chuckled before sitting down on the floor and pulling me into his lap. "So this Truth or Dare game will be a little different. But no one gets to back out of a dare nor a truth. All kinds of questions can be directed to whoever you want. Sexual or not, understood?" There were murmurs of agreement as Sakura smirked in content and sat down beside Ino. "So who wants to go first?"

Not me.

I glanced at Sasuke and caught his eyes shifting away from me. I huffed in relief as Kankuro's hand went up, "I guess I can go."

"Okay senpai, truth or dare?"

Kankuro stared long and hard at Sai before sighing, "Can someone else do it for me?"

"Nope." Sakura replied with an evil smirk.

"Fine... I choose truth."

"Wait! I forgot!" Sakura got up and ran up the stairs, leaving us confused.

"Should we wait for her or did she just say that on instinct?" I shrugged at KIba's question and he frowned, "You've been really quiet today Naruto."

I stared at him and smirked, "And you've been very loud today, you'll be louder soon too judging by the rape face Shino has been wearing for the past few hours."

"You're one to talk, you sound like a girl." I heard Sasuke cough then turned around to see him facing away from me.

"No I don't Kiba!"

He snorted, "Lies."

I glared at him then noticed some were hiding their smirks. "I do not sound like a girl."