Quick Author's Note

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO MY VIEWERS! ...THANK YOU! I have repeatedly forgotten to give thanks to my readers for giving my story the time of day even though it's so cliche. 

On Christmas day, I made a goal to get at least 150 views before February and now it's the 27th of January and I have over 275 views. It's crazy at how amazing that happened. I can't say thank you enough. 

At first I really thought my story would remain in the dumps compared to other SasuNaru stories (there are some really good ones too) but you guys gave me a chance and *sniff* I really appreciate it. Don't judge me on how corny I am but I get emotional sometimes😭. 

There are no words to explain how much this gave me a confidence boost hopefully you guys enjoy the rest of the story. *blows nose noisily* I love you guys *Starts sobbing loudly*😭😭😭

Up-To-Date Author's Note (January 11th, 2020)

Even though I was really cheesy at the time I still agree with what I said. This isn't the most successful story I have but it has certainly grown to a large amount. And with that being said, I do deeply appreciate my readers, followers, even those that critique my works because overall they do help me grow in some kind of way whether it be with happiness, my own expectations of myself or if it's taking note of things I can improve with upcoming stories. So again, thank you to everyone enjoying my work.