Is He Dead Yet?

Another chapter, hope you like it even though it's kinda like a filler. The next chapter will definitely be more interesting. Byiee!

I scowled as Kankuro doubled over and fell off the stool. He clutched his stomach while tears streamed down his face. "Get up." Instead of listening to me, he curled into a fetal position and I sighed. "Get up you wuss."

"I-I c-can't!" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I-It hurts too m-much!" He whined between pants. "I'm d-dying!" I rolled my eyes and took another gulp of my root beer that was now easier to drink since the fizz died down. "I-I can't belie-," He cut himself off and continued to laugh at my stress.

I growled, "Stop laughing. She could've done something horrible to me."

He rolled around, fueling my irritation. "B-But Hinata seemed like such a s-sweet girl!" I snorted and he started wheezing. "You are so w-weak Naruto!" I glared at him and drank the last of my soda then tossed the can at his head.

He disregarded the contact but laughed harder. "I don't see how someone almost getting raped is funny." I got up and headed towards the bathroom.

"Aw N-Naru, I'm sor-," His sentence was cut short by his giggles and I huffed while entering the bathroom. Insensitive bastard. I used the bathroom and as I was washing my hands, I decided to check up on Sasuke.

After drying my hands, I pulled out my phone, dialing Kiba's cell. He picked up on the second ring, "Naruto? Why would you call me? You're just upst-,"

"No, I'm at Kank's."

It was silent for a second, "When'd you leave? I didn't even he-," He trailed off, talking to himself.

I sighed, "How is he?"

Kiba made a startled noise, "Oh! Yeah, I haven't checked on him. I thought you were up there with him so...,".

I rolled my eyes, "Well can you check on him for me please?"

"Sure man, no problem." I heard shuffling and figured that he was getting up from his bed. "Hey, you're not still upset, are you?"

I ran my free hand through my hair, "Not really, just a little stressed." I then snorted, "Why should you care?"

He made a strange sound that ranged between a groan and a sigh. "It was mainly just supposed to be taken as a joke. No hard feelings." I heard a door open, believing it was mine but didn't respond to him. The line was quiet and I wasn't sure if he was examining him or waiting for an answer. "I... I think he's okay but... you really owe me."

My brows furrowed, "Why?"

"Dude he's lying on his back, uncovered and has a major hard-on. Not what a friend wants to see." I snickered. "Hope he calms down later or you might have to take care of that." He gave a dark chuckle and I scowled at the wall.

"Well okay, thanks for letting me know. I might come back sooner than I thought because of Kankuro's dark humor. Who honestly thinks that nearly getting raped by a girl is funny?"(BTW hope I don't offend anyone. Just for the book.) The line was silent and I checked to see if I hung up. It's still going. "Kiba?"

After I said that, my best friend burst into a fit of giggles. "I-I'm sorry Naru but he has a p-point."

I took a deep breath, "What do you mean by that?" It took him a few seconds to answer me.

"You were overpowered by a girl and you wouldn't stop screeching for help. The sight was nothing but funny."

"Ha ha ha, hilarious. You should be a comedian better yet, you're better than joker."