Sweet Stalker

I actually like Hinata but I love Sasunaru more so... no hard feelings to Hinata fans.☺

The silhouette standing in my bedroom doorway had long hair and a curvy figure so I had to be a girl. Ino? No she isn't that curvy. Deidara? Nope, his hair isn't long enough. Who is that? "Um, do you have my water or...?"

A bright smile appeared and a small giggle came from the figure. I was right, it is a girl. The stranger began to slowly walk towards my bed and I became a little alert, sitting up slightly. She stopped at the foot of my bed and tilted her head, "You really are naïve Naru."

My eyes widened, "Shit!" I began to scramble to get up and stood in a stance, ready to dart for the door and dip before she could get her greedy hands on me.

A loud laugh erupted from her, "You're scared of me?"

I shook my head, "Nuh uh, I'm terrified of you. You're like Freddy Kruger but a nightmare that repeatedly comes back." My hand snaked to the lamp and flicked on the light, revealing the monster before me. The molester wore a blue tank top, white skinny jeans that, I admit, enhanced her figure, matched with a black leather jacket.

She sighed, "Unfortunately you won't be seeing me this close after our 'session' here."

My eyes automatically narrowed, "The hell do you mean 'session' and what are you talking about? Are you finally moving to another country?"

Her smile got wider, "Nope, I'm not moving, I just came from the Uchiha's house and Itachi is setting a restraining order on me to keep us away from each other."

"Restraining order? Thank god! But, why are you here though?" If a restraining order is taking place, then why is she here? Why did Temari let her up here? Did she leave me alone with this stalker on purpose?!

She put a hand on her hip, "Because the papers haven't gone through the court yet, Itachi is filling them out for you though plus he might be able to qualify as your lawyer." She tone rang with annoyance.

I nodded, "Okay so... why are you still here again?"

She sighed and plopped down on my bed, "I'm here because I saw Sasuke go home." My brows furrowed. She saw Sasuke go home, so he really meant it. "He didn't seem very happy, so being the nosy person I am, I snuck away from Itachi and Neji then spied on him from his patio." My body went ridged. She has absolutely no limits. His room is on the third floor...

I ran a hand down my face and groaned in frustration, "Your point?"

She laid down, her hair and arms sprawled across my bed, "That sounded so sexy, my body is ready sempai." I facepalmed but turned red from embarrassment.

"Hinata."

She sat back up, "Okay, my point is that he showed so many signs of frustration and I decided that I needed to hear what he was saying to himself. Therefore, I jumped from the branch onto his balcony, thankfully it was dark, and cracked the door open. They're security is really weak, anyone could break in."

"No one would expect someone to climb a tree to the third floor to spy on them."

"You might have a point."

"What did he say?" I growled, frustrated and thirsty.

She turned around and crawled on the bed towards me, making me get into running stance again. "You're making me wet Naru." I glared at her and she sighed before pausing then sitting back. "He was saying how stupid he was for saying that to you when you wouldn't believe him. Another thing I caught was that he said something along the lines of not showing how much he really cares." My heart began to hurt. He said that? So I wasn't hallucinating? He really said he loved me? If that's true then, I was definitely wrong, I didn't say it back. He must've been wounded, when I didn't say it in return, that's why he was so cold and left. He even took care of me before he did. How could he think that I don't know how much he cares about me? I gasped. Because I didn't say I love you too. Tears blurred my vision. "I may be assuming but I'm pretty sure he's talking about you and he said the 'L' word didn't he?"