Nausea

Another wave of vomit flooded from my mouth and into the toilet bowl I clutched tightly. Dry heaves wracked my body and I whimpered out Sasuke's name before shouting it. I slumped on the floor and waited for the wave of nausea to pass then shortly later Sasuke barged in. "Naru?! Shit are you okay?" He rushed to my side and got a massive amount of tissue before wiping off my face. "Why didn't you tell me babe?" His voice was soft and concerned, it made me smile despite my nauseous state.

"I just did, didn't I?" He frowned but then rubbed my back as I panted tiredly.

He waited a few minutes before speaking, "Do you feel better? You want something to drink?"

"I feel a little better... but no, I don't want to drink anything."

He nodded but then frowned again, "But you need some water in your system Naru." There was command in his tone but it was still soft.

I shook my head and whined, "But it'll taste nasty and I'm sleepy."

"Just a little bit, please." I wanted to refuse but the desperation in his voice told me that he's only worried about my health. Especially since we don't know how this pregnancy will turn out. My expression saddened but I immediately pushed away the thought. That can be thought about later.

"Okay Sasu." I gave him a small smile and he returned the gesture before lifting me up in his arms.

"I'll lay you down then go get some cold water for you okay? Do you want a snack?"

I thought it over a bit then nodded, "I want some chips."

He rolled his eyes, "No you have to eat a fruit."

I groaned, "Okay...an apple?"

"We only have the sour ones now."

I groaned again as he sat me down on the bed, "Then an orange." He nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving. I smiled and placed a hand on my stomach. My baby bump has grown a bit more since Sasuke came back but it's not big enough to be seen through my shirts. I'm still waiting for movements... My pregnancy is supposed to be sped up so...why haven't I felt anything yet? I lifted my shirt and rubbed my stomach, hoping to provoke at least something. Baby why can't you move for me? Just something for me to know you're okay...

I smiled sadly after a few seconds of nothing and sighed. Well maybe I can call over my friends and ask them what they've found out about pregnancy. Naturally I'm supposed to do it but I feel too lazy and I'm craving something nearly all the time. But I'm definitely not craving a certain thing right now...

A few seconds later the door opened and Sasuke came in with a small glass of water in one hand while the other held an orange between all fingers except his thumb and index. He closed the door with his foot and walked over to me before frowning as he saw my face. "What's wrong babe?"

I stared into his eyes before looking at my stomach, "Sasuke there's no movements... It's almost gonna be three months in two weeks and there's no kicking or anything..." My voice was strained as I whispered my answer. A tear slipped down my face as he knelt down in front of me after setting the water and orange on the bedtable.

"Naruto don't say that. We just need to have patience."

"But I'm supposed to get my symptoms two times faster than a woman. I've been growing but there's no movements Sasu." I sniffled and wrapped my arms around myself. "Maybe my body isn't strong enough to care for the baby since I'm not a woman... Maybe we lost i-,"

"Don't you dare say that." He gripped my chin and glared into my eyes but the gaze was still soft. "Just give our child time Naru."

My eyes blurred, "But Sasuke there's-,"

"Give our child time. Do not give up yet." I stared at him sadly before breaking out into tears and letting him wrap his arms around me. "Shh it's okay Naru, it's okay." I continued to cry although it was unnecessary, but still felt worried about our child's health.

His body rocked mine as he cooed relaxing words in my ear. When I felt stable enough to manage a sentence through my hiccups, I thanked him. He kissed my forehead and got on the bed beside me before grabbing the water and handing it to me, ordering lightly for me to drink it as he peeled the orange for me. Just to satisfy him and show my gratitude for knowing how much he cared, I drained the whole glass. By the time I was done, he took the glass and handed me the perfectly peel-free orange. He even took off all the stringy parts I despised.

I smiled at him again and began to eat as he got up to throw away the peels. I was halfway done when he came back with an unopened box of Kleenex tissues. "Just so you don't have to wait to wipe away snot." He smirked at me as I laughed and accepted one to wipe away the remnants of my tears. He waited until I finished and laid down in bed to spoon me, letting me bury my face in his chest.

His hand ran up and down my back in a soothing manner as I tried to fall back asleep. He left the table light on so I glanced up at him to see him staring at me with nothing but love in his eyes which made my heart swell. He cares so much about me. I'm sure he'd sacrifice himself for me... I already knew he cared and loved me deeply so I guess questioning him really hurt his feelings. I feel bad about it and I want to make it up to him... but definitely not with sex. I've gotten enough of that for now. Maybe I'll make him breakfast...and I'll give him a massage maybe? Yeah! And I'll cater to him the whole day! That's perfect!

His eyes narrowed on me, "What are you plotting?"

I froze and smiled nervously to ease his investigator gaze, "Nothing! Absolutely nothing! Let's go to sleep shall we?!" I gave a quick peck on his lips, making his expression turn into confusion, before I snuggled into him and pretended to fall asleep... or I did fall asleep...

Man that was short. Buuuuut there will be a surprise next chapter so yay! I don't really remember what I had in mind to sayyyy but I think I'll remember next time...hopefully. Welp Byieee!!!😍😘