Thank You

But! That does not mean this is the end of the story. Now originally, I planned to sum all of it into one, but then, my mind just thought something random. So therefore, that's the end of Book 1. I hope I'm not tugging on your heartstrings. Now please keep in mind that I won't be starting book 2 immediately and will be focusing on Unexpected Bonds more. However, I plan to definitely start My Possessive Seme 2 back up before the year is over or at least type up some chapters. Sound good?

I also know that I didn't label this book as happy ending. Nor did I label it as sad ending. I was halfway done with this chapter when I thought about it to be honest. But I do deeply apologize to those who looked forward to a happy ending. 

I also will be going through and editing some chapters so later on if some choose to reread, you might see something a little off but I won't do any major changes that'll affect the storyplot.

Also, I wanted to do a final role call, since it is the end of it also maybe a bonus question.

Voted:

rainbowrosesblossom

lexy3901

taytayluv13

Comments:

rainbowrosesblossom

@YourFriendSycla (Wattpad won't let me officially tag you for some reason sorry hun)

Amontishows

Added:

NinaAnimeFanfics

yannaguz

devilangelluna

PaigeEigenbauer

samie_102

errolmonaque

cx_lonely_demon_cx

acchigamez

-SasukeIsHere-

That's from you lovely users :) and as for the bonus question... Hm... 

What was your favorite part(s) of the book?

I feel bad to end it here but then again, I'm glad I did because that means there's more of an adventure to come. :) I hope to see you all in the next book! I'll most likely keep tabs on who's there! I hope enjoyed My Possessive Seme. 

Up-To-Date Author's Note:

This particular message is hecka late but this is an extended thank you for all the new readers that have invested their time as well into reading my story. It truly means a lot to have support on my stories. Each time I witness you all being supportive, humorous or simply just stating your opinion, it motivates me to get out of this intense writer's block I've been suffering from the past year lol. So thank you all again. 

I know what I said above about a sequel but I highly doubt I'll be making another since personal reasons have prevented me from starting it earlier on. Trying to make sequels is what started my writer's block so I believe I'd like to leave the fantasy stories I created in my teen days be. Hopefully you all understand that request. 

I'll be accepting requests in my Naruto one-shot book. I can accept nearly every request there is to offer whether it's something simple and romantic, a funny request or simply a sex scene. I'm a very open minded individual that can handle taboo requests as long as it's not too bizarre. Please read the first page if you do take me up on this offer to avoid confusion.

Whether our journey together ends here or continues elsewhere, I wish you all lots of love babes! Mwah!