Caught

(A week later~.)

Me and my friends sat together at our lunch table eating. Everyone was laughing, joking and having a good time.

I, on the other hand, was pissed.

Kiba set up a party last weekend and I was gonna go but Sasuke locked me in our room as a punishment and each time I tried to escape... 

I had consequences. 

I tried to leave four times but I gave up when I was too sore to walk, let alone dance. I couldn't even come to school for Monday or Tuesday because of that asshole. 

And this was all because I was hanging out with Sai. I know he's a flirt asides from being a dick and Sasuke did warn me about how he felt with us together, but I could do whatever the hell I wanted.

I am my own person and have my own body right? Logic.

So, due to my rebellion and my stubborn persistence, he dragged me home with the intention to prove I was his but knowing I would try to escape, he punished me each time I did. Leading to me missing two days of school. 

But I'm determined to show him that I can and will do whatever the hell I please. So in order to  begin the first step to my master plan, I had to get as many recruits as I could. And who else could I turn to other than my trusty comrades?

I glanced back towards the "seme table" behind us, satisfied with seeing them all engaged in conversation before I turned back to my own table. "Guys, I have a huge favor to ask."

A few moments passed and I waited patiently for the rest of the talking to quiet down. Getting ticked off at them won't really help me out much when I need a favor. When I was sure I finally had their attention after a few "shut up" hisses that was mainly full of skeptical looks, I leaned forward and spoke in a hushed tone so only they could hear. "So I'm thinking about sneaking out and going out to Choji's house for a party tomorrow evening and I need you guys to come with me."

Another few moments passed and I was already starting to doubt the idea until Kiba shrugged, "Alright sure, I know he has some pretty good parties every now and then." My face brightened in a smile and I nodded in thanks to Kiba before surveying Ino, Temari and Gaara.

Temari seemed completely bored with the idea. Almost as she always did in nearly every situation. I wondered why she hung out with us sometimes but I knew she genuinely did like us, just not what we did.

Ino looked pretty nervous, and I don't really blame her for it either. She'd have to have some kind of backup plan if she was caught because Sakura was pretty strict with the poor girl. 

Gaara on the other hand looked even more pale than he already was.

The boy was already sporting tons of marks on his body like hickies and bite marks but that's what's exposed to the eye. Underneath his clothes could look like he's gone to war and has battle wounds but the only real battle his delicate body has dealt with is Neji.

They were more so into the Dominant Daddy and Little Boy kink which is why the majority of the time, Gaara has the mentality of a little kid around preteen stage. It's ridiculously cute to me but I do pity the guy sometimes. Neji seems like a pretty strict Daddy to Gaara. I support them and I know Gaara obviously doesn't feel like he's being abused either but he's punished for almost everything.