Heading to Kankuro's

I squirmed from under him until I finally got free and turned to look at him. He was breathing softly, too softly for my liking. I got up, covered him and found my pants, tripping while pulling them on. I fell to the floor and groaned in pain but ignored it as I got up. I ran to the door and swung it open. "Guys! He passed out! He hasn't eaten all day!" Soon, footsteps were heard and the first person up the stairs was Itachi.

He slid past me and got on his knees next to his brother. I came up next to him and anxiously waited for a response. I tapped my foot in annoyance because he was taking too long. "Well?!!! He'll be dead before you give me any information."

He sighed and stood back up, "I told that idiot to eat something before he saved you from Hinata but he had to fuck you 'til you were singing to the heavens." I blushed furiously and glared as he sighed and shook his head. "He definitely passed out from the lack of food. Just give him some baby food." 

He started to walk away and I stared at him in disbelief. "That's it?!" 

He turned back at me and shrugged, "It's not the first time this has happened to an Uchiha. Besides, It's my turn to have fun." I saw Deidara pale from the doorway. "Come on Dei, don't make me wait." I watched as he pulled a blushing Deidara away and shook my head before putting my face in my hands. Dumbass...

When I removed my hands, Ino was standing in front of me with applesauce in her hand. "Hopefully I was useful in getting this...," I smiled and took it.

"More than useful, thanks Ino."

She blushed slightly. What can't make this girl blush? "No problem." Sakura, the bitch she is, stepped between us and glared at me.

I glared back, "Don't get so close Naruto." 

I snorted, "Insecure and jealous much?" She gasped but before she could pinch me or something, Ino dragged her out of the room. The others stood near the door with either concern or disinterest in their eyes. Neji, Shika, and Shino were uninterested while the others actually cared. "You can go if you want, no need to stand there and act like you give a shit when you don't." I muttered before turning back to Sasuke.

Such an idiot, just because he can't control his hormones. I walked back to him and got on my knees, then opened the cup. I got ready to feed him, but in this angle, it'd be hard. I set the applesauce down on the night table and turned his head a little and moved his bangs.

I admired his peaceful face for a second before snapping back into reality. I grabbed the cup again, "He better be thankful after all the bullshit he's put me through." I quietly muttered as I started to pour the food in his mouth. After a few minutes of hesitant force feeding, Sasuke coughed the sweet liquid all over my face.

My face scrunched up in disgust and I wiped some of it off of my left eye. He was breathing deeper and I slightly relaxed. He sure talks big but now he's passed out... what a loser. I smirked and stood up. I hurried to the bathroom, wiped off my face, relieved myself and took a shower.

After I finished, I threw on a pair of orange jeans, a white T-shirt and socks then exited the bathroom. I sighed in relief when I noticed that Sasuke rolled over, giving full proof that he'll live. I went back for some tissue and wiped up the spilled applesauce, then started to search for my phone. "Where the hell did I put it? I'm always misplacing it and find it when I don't need it." I mumbled.

I stopped and retraced my steps. After a few seconds I finally remembered. My pants, duh. They were in a heap by the dresser and I searched the pockets, then pulled out my icy blue phone. Tucking it into my back pocket, I made my way to the door after giving Sasuke one last glance.

I went downstairs and walked towards the garage door, then put on some white sneakers. Thankfully, no one was downstairs to bombard me with questions. They might be in their rooms or something. I went to my orange truck and hopped in before dialing Kankuro's number. As the phone rung, I saw Sai come out of the door and get in. 

"What the hell? Get out Sai." 

He started to put on his seat belt, "No way, you're going somewhere and if you're leaving I'm coming too. That's why I came to your house anyway. Besides, aren't you going to Kink-chan's?" Despite how irritated I am, I couldn't help but smirk at Kankuro's nickname.

"Yeah I am." I gave in, knowing that there was no convincing him to stay or leave. Just then Kankuro picked up. 

"Naruto?" He sounded like his mouth was full.

"Yeah dipshit, how about picking up before the last ring?"

"I was eating. My bad."

"Tch whatever, can I come over to your place?"

"Sure but... you don't have Sai with you, right?"

I looked at said person, "Yeah he's coming."

Sai leaned over, "Inside of you." He whispered in the phone and I started laughing from the crash I heard.

"Naruto, keep him away from me."

My laughter died down to a chuckle as Sai spoke into the phone again. "You can't stop fate Kink-chan, it's inevitable."

I giggled and opened the garage. "Shut the fuck up Sai, it's not fate. You're just a pain in the ass!"

Sai pouted, "You don't like it rough? I'll use lube."

I choked on my spit and started to cough while laughing. There's so many sexual innuendos it's ridiculous.

"Shut the hell up Sai!"

"Okay Master." After that line, Kankuro hung up. I was a mixture of snorting and giggling. Sai was just smirking and began to play Candy Crush on his phone. I quieted down but with a smile still in place, put my phone on my lap and put on my seat belt before starting our ride to Kankuro's house.