Make Up Sex

Smut ahead! Hope you enjoy the chapter. Nothing too serious in my opinion but eh didn't want to do too much so yup.😁

 A soft yawn escaped my lips as I awoke on Sasuke's chest. When did we move into this position? My leg was thrown over his waist and my arm wrapped around his torso while his coiled around my hip. Whatever, it doesn't really matter. The thought of going back to sleep crossed my mind but a sultry moan from Sasuke peaked my interest, making the idea vanish as quick as it came. What is he dreaming about? Lifting my head slightly, my eyes roamed over his sleeping features. His face was relaxed but seemed mildly tortured. His lips were parted and out came quick breaths. Only then, I realized that his chest was heaving and his erection was throbbing against my thigh.

Lust impacted me hard, sending a wave of hunger through me that pooled in my groin. Did he have a hard-on all night? It is morning right? With that question in mind, I glanced at the clock on the bed table and saw that it was only three o'clock. I woke up this early?! We did go to sleep at maybe five or six o'clock but damn! Wait... then that means he was hard for... nine hours?! My arousal faded after a while but he should've just let us have sex before we went to sleep if it was this bad. Oh yeah, I forgot, he had a 'point' to make.

A sly smirk played on my lips. Then we can just have morning sex. Besides, I need to make it up to him for being an asshole. My friends can be wrong about some things but they're definitely right about how naïve I am. Although what he said was fucked up on many levels, I should've thought out what he was saying. There was an obvious answer in his explanation but my mind was too clouded with anger to realize it. Momentarily setting aside my guilt, I smirked and slowly slid down his body, careful not wake him, under the blankets.

My hands made a trail down his covered stomach at which he shivered, feeding my arousal. My fingers got to work on his zipper and the button of his jeans, lightly tugging them down along with his boxers until his dripping, purple erection was fully exposed. A violent tremor tore through his body, despite the room temperature.

It made me feel a bit more guilty that he dealt with an erection all night so I plan to relieve him and myself of the stress we've been carrying for the past week. A gave a teasing lick to his shaft, tasting his precum and moaning softly. I don't want to wake him up just yet. He groaned as I gave another lick but longer and slower.

Smiling again, I decided to give him what he desperately wanted and needed. I slowly engulfed him and relaxed my gag reflex as I took inch by inch. A drawn out groan erupted from him while I took him in to the hilt and swallowed around his girth.

When his moans ended and turned into pants, I continued to please him. Bobbing my head up and down, making sure my cheeks were hollow and my tongue was firm against his hard-on. He squirmed from my menstruations. It delighted me that he showed signs of satisfaction, his hips struggling not to buck into my mouth, his hands gripping at the sheets, his chest rising and falling rapidly. He should let me blow him more often.

"Ngh." The sound alerted me but I didn't dare see if he was awake or not. It wouldn't matter anyway, I'd still keep going. Continuing my pleasure on him, I closed my eyes then felt his hands dive into my hair, tugging slightly but not too much. "N-Naruto what are you doing? It's only- shit! It's only three o'clock." He gasped, confirming my suspicion whether he's awake.

Reluctantly, I let his erection slip from my mouth so I could answer him. "Think of it as an apology." I simply said in a husky whisper before putting his cock back between my lips.

"Fuck! Naru I already said it was my fault!" The hands in my hair tugged harder to try and pull me up but I used my hands to grip one around his left hip while the other went around the base of his shaft. "Naruto! Got damn it, I'm gonna cum." He muttered more to himself as his hips lifted. To bring him the release he craved, I deep throated him then made a pattern of humming and swallowing. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" As he said, he exploded into my throat, feeding me his thick, hot cum.