3

● | Odell's Pov | ●

Brandy ran inside. A'Laina looked at me and I kissed her cheek. "What's wrong with her?" Spot came up and asked me. I showed him her phone and he nodded.

"Gotta kill another nigga?" He asked and sipped some of his drink. "Might. I want to protect my family. Ain't been hearing from his ass in a long time, why all of a sudden he wanna come up?" Spot shook his head and took Laina from me.

She started whining reaching for me.  I laughed and Spot shook his head. "Damn don't spoil my niece man." He said.

"I don't. She was already a daddy's girl before she even came out. Huh Laina?" She laid her head in the crook of my neck and sucked on her pacifier.

"But we go have to figure this shit out wit Page...Sage whatever the fuck his name is. He thinks Laina is his, but she ain't. She mine. Lemme go talk to Brandy." Spot nodded and I walked inside.

She was at the kitchen counter with her head in her hands and was crying. "Babe." I spoke. She turned around and eyes was puffy and red with tears streaming down her fast.

"I just want to be left alone." She cried. I sighed and put my free arm around her rubbing her back. I hate when shit like this happens.

The kids gonna go through it when they get older too. But I hate it when my queen is upset.

Oh Yea, that nigga got it really coming for him.

"Be right back, Lemme go give Laina to your mom."

"No, she's fine." She said and took her from me. Laina was already falling asleep. She laid her head on Brandy's chest and fell back to sleep.

So many things are going through my mind of what the fuck I'm gonna do to this nigga. "Odell I'm scared for A'Laina." She said running her hand through her curly hair. I sighed pulling my goatee.

"I know ma. Maybe we should let the kids stay with your-"

Her phone virbated. I grabbed it seeing a message from him.

Dominic : "Aye Brandy, How about you leave that fake ass NFL player and come wit a rapper baby? Daddy changed mama. Our baby girl can grow up strong and smart like us. I don't want another nigga raising my child Brandy. Just come back home. Only you and A'Laina. Leave the rest. I'm who you really want baby. ❤"

I slammed my hand on the counter causing A'Laina to jump up and she started whining. "Odell!" Brandy said.

"My bad." I said and she rocked her back to sleep.

"What are we gonna do? She asked.

"You, Aren't gonna do anything. Your gonna be here with the kids over here and ima be at home. Just in case that nigga try to come over. All i gotta do is blow his ass up." I said. Brandy shook her bead.

"No Odell. I want to be with you," She said. "I can't be myself."

I sighed. "Brandy I know you do, but I'm trying to protect you from him." I said.