52

• | BRANDY | •

I grabbed my phone and went to read this book that I read that just makes me calm.

"Ima be back ." Odell got up and walked away. I didn't even worry about looking up , I just continued reading and then laid A'Laina in my lap.

"Hey sugar ." I looked up seeing Rachel.

"AH , RACHEL!" I screamed and she laughed and hugged me.

"Girl it only be a couple of days , but a bitch was missing you ! " I laughed and she sat down and kissed Laina's cheek.

"How you been ? Have you ever talked to Marcus ?" I nodded and sighed.

"The other day , Samantha, Harmony , and I went to the mall. I could've sworn I seen Marcus , but I just shrugged it off. It's been bugging me ever since, and about a day or 2 later, I asked him about it and it was him." I said and Rachel's eyes widened.

"He was stalking you ?"

"He said he wasn't , but I believe he was . I told him it's not cool and that I dont want to talk to him for a little while . It's weird . He should've told me he was coming ." Rachel nodded.

See? I wish Odell would be like this. Just listen and not say any smart shit about the situation.

I looked over and seen him and Spot talking by the cars.

• | MARCUS | •

"MARCUS , PUT IT DOWN YOUR GONNA KILL YOURSELF ! " Samantha yelled trying to take my drink but I shrugged her off.

"Man get the fuck , I'm good ! Ain't nobody gonna kill themselves ." I said and sat down on the bed and continued drinking my Henessy.

I don't know why, but ever since that message from B telling me she wants for me to leave just alone, I'm just going crazy.

I'm not going back until I get her though.

If kidnapping her the only way, then so be it. As long as I got her.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌