16 ~ A Warm Welcoming?

° | Odell's Pov | °

I picked up crying Laina and she started hitting my shoulder. "Hey, stop it." I said and she started laughing.

Crazy ass baby. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "You hungry?" I sat her in her high chair and she played with her rattle.

I grabbed her baby formula and everything and made her a full bottle. I grabbed my phone checking the time. Shit, I'm worrying about Brandy.

McDonalds ain't that far from -

"I'm home!" Brandy yelled. Paris started barking and someone screamed and a baby started crying. I frowned walking in the living room and seen Brandy holding a baby and a young woman was walking in behind her. "Mama." Laina yelled. I picked her up laid her in my arms feeding her bottle. 

"Who's this?" I asked. Brandy pecked my lips.

"Omg, Odell Beckham Jr! Ah, My cousin loves you so much!" The girl said. I did a side smile and they closed the door.

"Baby, this is Kinsley. She's gonna be staying with us for now on. Her mother kicked her out of their house, and so now she's here with us." Brandy said. "Is this the baby?" She nodded. I looked at the baby girl in Brandy's arms and she was cute.

"Cute. Name?" I don't know this girl and for Brandy to just let some hoe in our house, is crazy. Her mother put her out for a reason and she's letting the girl in our house?

When was she gonna tell me this?

"Her name is Kinna." Kinsley said. I sucked my teeth nodding and kept feeding A'Laina.

"Brandy, Can I talk to you for a second?" She nodded handing the baby to Kinsley. "You can have a seat, the remote is on the table. I'll show you your room when I come back." Brandy said and Kinsley smiled.

I walked upstairs and went to the room waiting for her. Laina stopped sucking her bottlr for a second and looked at me.

"Why you looking at daddy like that?" I asked kissing her and she smiled and kept drinking. Brandy walked in closing the door behind her.

"What's up babe." She said taking Laina from me and continued feeding her.

"Brandy who the hel is that downstairs?"

"Odell, I told you she's just a friend. I met her at salon, I was doing her hair and she was pregnant. She was sad because her mother was gonna kick her out for getting pregnant and she was gonna be homeless. I seen her this morning across the street from McDOnalds. Baby I couldn't leave her and the baby by themselves. I told her whenever she needed me, to call me. But she couldn't because her mother broke her phone."

"When the hell were you gonna tell me this?!" Brandy rolled her eyes. "I was gonna tell you, but I didn't except it to be like this." She said. I frowned.

"You can't be letting a stranger in my house Brandy! She could a fucking killer, a stalker, a crazy ass person, her mother put her was out for a reason Brandy!"

"Odell it doesn't matter! The girl is young and homeless. It's the best thing I could do! And this isn't "your" house, I live here to you know!" She said.

I don't know how she could sit up here and let this girl in our house.

° | Brandy's Pov | °

Odell just doesn't understand. We're saving someone's life by doing this. And she's gonna act like she's some bad person.

"Odell think about it. We are saving her life. And her baby's." He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Dadaaa." Laina said. She was done drinking her bottle. I sat her on the bed and she crawled onto Odell's back. 

"Whatever man." Odell said getting up taking Laina with him, and left out the room.

I wanted to cry, but Im not going to. And I'm not kicking her out the house. Im gonna keep my word.

~ ~ ~

I went back downstairs, and Kinsley was on the couch crying while her baby was sleeping. 

"Kins, What's wrong?" She looked at me. "I heard everything. He doesn't want me here, I'll just go. I can go to my brother's house. Do you have $10 for a bus ticket?" I shook my head sitting down.

"No, don't worry about him. He just has to get over it." I said running my hand through her hair. "No. He's right. I was kicked out for a reason. I'll go." She started picking some of her things up but i stopped her.

"Kinsley forget him. Please stay. Don't back out there. Stay here where its safe and nice and cozy." She smiled a bit. "Are you sure?"

"Postive hun. Follow me, I'll show you your room." I picked Kinna up and went upstairs with Kinsley following. We pasted Laina's room and Odell was in there playing with Laina. He looked at me shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.

"And this..is your room." I said. Kinsley smiled. I carefully laid Kinna in the middle of the bed. "Did she sat already before i came?" Kinsley nodded unpacking.

"Okay. Just call me if you need anything."

"Thank you so much." She hugged me and I hugged back.

"No problem baby girl. Welcome to the family. And don't worry, later on we'll go get yoy a new phone and some more things for the baby." She nodded and I walked out.

I walked into Laina's room. "Odell.." I said. He ignored me and kept playing.

"Odell please come talk to me." I said.

"There's nothing to talk about Brandy." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You know what? You can be as mad as you want, but she isn't going anywhere okay?" With that, I walked out the room going downstairs to the gym.

He always gotta be so damn selfish.

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫