20 ~ Beat A Bitch Up, Yup.

° Weeks Later .. °

° | Brandy's Pov | °

"My babyyy!" Rachel cries echoed around the church. I've never heard my sister cry like this before and it's hurtful. My mother was crying right along with her, but she wasn't as bad.

The family only seen the picture, thats all.

It's sad though. I'll never be able to meet my little nephew.

~ ~ ~

After the funeral, everyone met in the parking lot, waiting for the funeral car to leave. I sighed putting my glasses on my face.

The kids were at my Odell mom's house for 2 weeks. Im gonna miss my babies.

I walked over to Rachel and hugged her. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded.

"I'm fine." She said. I looked over at Odell who was on his phone.

"Bae, put your phone away." I said. He grinned at me and put his phone away. All morning, he's been glued to his phone for some reason.

He's been acting weird for a week now too.

I'm starting to worry a little.

We were getting ready to leave, when 2 police car pulled up.

"Odell Beckham Jr!" They said and grabbed Odell forcing him on the car. "Odell!" I screamed.

"Woah Woah Woah, What's going on?" Spot said coming in. I shrugged. They then grabbed Spot throwing him on the car and put them both in handcuffs. 

I knew this was gonna happen. I looked at Rachel and she shook her head. "Brandy what's going on?!" My mom came up to me asking.

"I..." I said.

"Their both under arrest for the murder of Dominic Woods and Keith Turner. About 2 weeks ago, some altercation between the four and shots were fired." The cop said. My mom looked at me then at Rachel.

"Girls.." My mom said. I looked down at the ground. This is a total embarrassment.

"Rachel, Brandy will you please come down to the station for questioning?"

"Uh..sure." I said and we got in an opposite car from the guys. Everyone was looking and shocked.

Why couldn't they do this another time? I watched as police talked to my mom.

"I knew this day was coming." I said. Rachel started crying. "Rach stop crying. They did kill someone. Just let them do the time, and then we can put this behind us." I said and she stopped crying.

"Your right. You know mama is gonna get on our was right?" We both laughed.

"Yeah..." I said and the cop.got in the car. I look at my mom and she was looking at us with a glare. I looked away, and we pulled off.

° | Odell's Pov | °

I knew this day was coming, I knew it. Spot and I were ready for it. I'm actually kinda glad. I need to get my head straight.