21 ~ Back Home

~ A Month Later .. ~

● | Brandy's Pov | ●

I laid my head down sighing. "Mamaa." Laina yelled in my ear and she crawled on my back. I laughed.

Harmony and Jayden was at school, while I'm at home with Laina trying to bail Odell and Spot out.

~

I don't mind bailing Spot out but I really don't want to bail Odell out. I'm only doing this for the kids. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be going get his ass.

I still haven't gotten over the thing with Kinsley and he said I'm crazy or whatever.

~

I grabbed the $200 grand and picked Laina up. I put her sandles in and out her in her seat. She yawned and I made her a quick bottle.

She should be sleep by the time we get there.

I got in the truck, and drove to the jail.

~

I really don't want to do this. 

° The Jail House 👮 °

I picked sleeping Laina up and she laid her head on my shoulder going back to sleep. 

I sighed walking inside and greeted the lady in the front. "GoodMorning mam, how may I help you?"

"GoodMorning. I would like to bail out Odell Beckham Jr and Spot Terrence Jr." I said. She nodded and typed some things in.

"Okay mam both both together, that would be $200 grand." I reached in my purse grabbing the stacks and handed it to her. Her eyes widened and she looked and me.

Bitch better know.

"Um..Okay. You can have a seat, I'll let the officers know." I nodded and sat down. Laina started moving so I carried her cradle style and texted Rachel.

Me : "Just gave them the money, just waiting."

Rachel 👯💕😍: "Omg, Yay! I love you so much 😘. Are you gonna talk to Odell?"

Me : "I'm gonna have to. But I'm gonna for sure get to the bottom of this situation."

Rachel 👯💕😍: "You better. You want me to get the kids?"

Me : "Yes please. Thank you so much 💜."

Rachel 👯💕😍: "Don't sweat it lil sis. 💙Remember, don't hold anything back."

Me : "Trust me Rach, I'm not."

Rachel 👯💕😍: "Okay. Text me when your outside because I'm missing my boo and I haven't had sex in a loooong time. 😩"

Me : "Omg Rachel TMI!"

I laughed and locked my phone. That girl can go to far sometimes.

~ ~ ~

Its been 10 minutes and I feel like its been 2 hours!

"Brandy?" I looked seeing Odell and Spot coming. I put on a fake smile and hugged them both.

"Glad your out.." I said and Odell took Laina out my arms. I crossed my arms over my chest and we left out.

"I know y'all tired of eating jail food and want some real food. What y'all want?" I asked. 

"Stop at Sonics." Spot said. "No go to McDonalds." Odell said.

"Sonics it is." I said. I felt Ofell looking at me, but I didn't care. I really don't give not one fuck any more.