35

•  |  Brandy's Pov  |  •

I dropped Marcus off at his house. He told me that he's gonna start packing some of his stuff to move in.

I really thought he was joking but he was really serious. I do my mind him staying and all, it's just gonna be...weird you can say?

•  •

I don't even feel like going get the kids right now. They can stay with Odell for some time.

After dropping Mar off, I went to Subway.

I got myself a quick salad and some water and then drove home.

•  •

I got in my bed and sat my bag on the bed. I grabbed my computer and turned on, If Loving You Was Wrong.

I sighed and begin eating my salad.

•  •

How am I gonna tell my family?

Most importantly, Odell..

He isn't gonna look at me the same anymore. I know we're not together or anything, but a simple friendship will work.

People already think I'm a hoe.

Should I even keep this baby?

I don't want to keep the baby, but I also don't want to hurt Marcus..

He's the last person I want to hurt. He does so much for me. I can't do that to him.

*sigh* I have a lot to think about.

•  |  Marcus's Pov  |  •

I sat down on my bed. I immediately started smiling.

"I'm gonna be a father bitches!" I yelled and started laughing.

I can't believe this shit. I'm really gonna be a dad. To one of my own. I know Brandy isn't really excited about the situation, and I understand why.

The girl has 3 kids already. 3 is enough and 4 is a lot. But, thats why I'm gonna stick by her side.

That way she don't have to feel alone.

Moving in is a huge thing. But I just want for lil mama to be safe and stuff. I also dont want her to try anything.

I hope she doesn't try to abort the baby.

That'll hurt me and I'll forever he angry at her. 

But I know how Brandy is, she isn't that kind of woman. 😊

I just can't wait to let my family know.

This is gonna be my mom's first grandbaby and my sister and brother's first neice or nephew.

Yeah, it's gonna change shit, but who cares?

•  •

If you wondering what I do go living, I am a drug dealer. I sell, kill, and all. I don't have my own crew right now, but I am apart of a very good..sneaky crew.

My sister is also in the group that's why she called earlier.

But yeah, I've been doing this for about a year now. I make good money and I even get to know more about these niggas and these sreets.

•  •

I grabbed my computer and FaceTimed my sister.

Samantha : "Wassup Mar."