56 ( A Huge Change 💞)

~ Author's Note :

Okay guys , this is the LAST chapter of Single Mother 2 . I know your going to miss the book , SO THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING :

Should there be a book three ?

Comment on what you think .

Continue to share and continue to read my books . I love you guys so much . 🌼

BUT YEAAAAH ,

BACK TO THE STORY >>> ...

______________________________________________________

~ A Year Later ~

• | BRANDY | •

So many things great changes and surprises is happened every since the incident with Marcus and shit.

About a month later after, Odell and I got the kids and we moved to New York.

Now, I know what your thinking, Why the hell you leaving your mother?!

Well , my mama actually died from a bad car accident about a month ago. She was hit by an 18 wheeler and rolled down a hill. It was the worst thing I've ever heard and I really suffered the most.

When mama died, Rachel and I gotten even closer and closer. She said that we'll always be right by each other and nothing can break our bond.

My mama's last word was : Now when I go , I don't for you girls to cry . I want for this to be a wake up call for you girls. Your beautiful, strong woman with people who love you and are by your side. Have a beautiful family , a baby on the way , don't mess it up. All the drama is gone , start thinking about a good future. Brandy , fix things with Odell. I want to see you guys married with another kid or too. Rach , your 2 months pregnant with another baby. My grandbaby. Be careful and take care of this one. You girls need to be safe, live closer to each other, have each other's backs, and just live life. Don't worry about me dying, o-okay? I'm gonna be fine. I'm going with J-Jesus. I'm gonna be watching over you guys at all times. I love you girls so much. And kids my grandbabies and son in laws. I love you guys a-all..."

That was the last thing she said and we followed it. Sure enough, mama was right. Odell and I's relationship did get stronger.

We're back together,  happily raising the kids. I don't know if I'm excepting more right now though. But knowing Odell and how sneaky he is, he might slip something inside. Who knows.

We all moved to New York, and starting a new life. The girls are in a better school and smarter. A'Laina is 2 years old, Jay is 4 years old in pre-k, and Harmony, my big girl is 5 years old in kindergarten. The smartest one.

My kids has gotten so bigger and smarter. I'm so glad their not babies any more, but i do have my moments.

Especially when I see them getting on the bus. 

~

Odell finally decided to go back into Football and it's the best thing he's done so far while we're here.

We've gotten closer and we got more security around us. Cameras on the houses, inside, a house alarm and every thing.

Plus , we got Paris right?

As for me , I am a fashion designer. I make clothes for likes models, and sometimes celebrities. It's not to often when I'll be dressing an celebrity but I do usually do models. Plus, my big sister is right onside of me helping. 

Speaking of sister, Rachel and Spot decided to try the baby thing again after Jr's death. Their not waiting on their baby to come. She's 2 months pregnant and I can't wait to meet my neice or nephew.

He or she is gonna have close people to him and take care od him right along with his parents. Especially his big cousins.

~

All I can say is that... God is absolutely amazing to everyone. 🌞💘

Only if you believe in him , things will come so easy for you.

And that's what I'm doing believing and trust my lord and savior, Jesus Crist.

Thank you Jesus for blessing me  with my beautiful family, and the ones who loves me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

☆ THE END!

~ Oh My God You Guys , Let Me Say This , I Want To Thank You All Who Been By My Side Writing This Book And Those Who Helped Me Out . ( At One Of My Followers. She Know Who Is She , Baddie . 😘Thanks Baby Girl )

~ But Yeah Thank You For Reading This Book And If You Think There Should Be A Book 3 , Just Comment !

~ There Most Likely Will Because I Love Writing This Story , But Let Me Know Because I Don't Want To Be Writing A Book 3 , And Not Everyone Is Gonna Be Reading 😕. So Let Me Know !

~ Thanks Again And I Love All Of You Sexy Fine Ass People Sooooo Much ! 😘😘😘💝

~ DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT IF THERE SHOULD BE A BOOK 3 !

~ Written By : Auggie_ Is _Baee 🌷