29

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

• | Brandy's Pov | •

I woke up and felt arms around my stomach. I turned around slowly and seen Marcus behind me sleeping. I smiled a little thinking about the last 3 hours.

I sighed slowly getting out the bed and he pulled me back.

"Don't movee." He groaned. I laughed sitting up.

"Marcus , I'm so tired." I said. He pulled me down and laid his head on my chest.  "Well go to sleep then ma." He said. I played with his dreads.

"I don't want to.." I said. He sighed and it grew quiet for a moment.

"Lemme ask you sum." He said. "Go ahead," I said.

He sat up looking at me and said, "Did you really love Odell?" He asked 

Wonder why this is just crossing his mind all of a sudden.

"Yeah I did. But looking at it now , i dont know he if rrally did." I said.

"Ma listen , I went through the same thing. Thought there was love there , and there was at first but then it kept drifting away couple of times. That's when I had to cut the string. She wasn't the one. She wanted to party too much , get drunk all the time , and fuck other niggas. See that cheating shit and disrespecting women , I don't believe in that.  If you really love a woman , or man , then there shouldn't be no hurting going on. No crying unless its necessary."

He said and I wanted to start crying but i didn't want to. I don't wan to cry infornt of him.

Marcus seems like a very respectful man. Sometimes, I just wish that I met him first before Odell.

"I feel the same way , but Odell...He lied to me." I said shaking my head. Marcus gently turned my face to him wit his finger and looked me in my eyes.

"Brandy you to beautiful to be treated like that. Your very loyal. If i knew you first , I would've been made you mine. And I'm not just saying this but , I'm falling in love with you ma." Marcus said.

"R-Really?" He nodded and I blushed.

"Marcus you know I'm not trying to jump into another relationship right now." He rubbed my back 

"Yeah I know but I don't care at this point. But , I will respect that because you just coming out of one. But believe me when I say this , I'm not going no where." He said and grabbed my ass making me laugh then he kissed me which turned into another make out session.

"Let's go for one more round." I said. He bit his lip and we went under the cover.

•  | Odell's Pov  |  •

"Bro , You need to get out the house! Just tonight. Rachel can take the kids." Spot said.

I sighed shaking my head.

"I don't know man." I said and Spot groaned.

"Come on man , there's a big party tonight. It's gonna lit bro!" I laughed at his excitement.

Maybe I can go. Been a while since I been to a party anyways.

"Ight man , but the first time some shit go down , I'm out." Spot dapped me and we both laughed.

"MY NIGGA!"  He said and we went back out back.

I grabbed my phone to call Brandy.

It rung a couple of times, and then she finally picked up.