33

~ 2 Weeks Later .. ~

☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆   ☆

•  | Brandy's Pov |  •

"Marcus are you ready?" I got up from the bed.

I walked out the room and then bumped into Marcus. "Oop , my bad. But yeah , let's go." He said. I grabbed my purse and phone and we left the house.

Lately, I've been feeling....different.

I've been hungry more, more moody, and more tired.

The last thing that I'm worried about is....being pregnant.

I really hope this is just some sickness or something. 3 kids are already enough for me and I'm not looking for 4.

•   •

I let out a long sigh and then felt Marcus rub my thigh. I looked at him. He grinned a little. "Don't worry , we're gonna be fine." I looked away and he started driving again.

He then turned the radio down.

"What's going on ma?" He asked and I shook my head looking out the window.

"Come on Andy , what's going on?" He grabbed my hand. I sighed and looked at my nails.

"I'm just...nervous." I explained.

"About what?"

"Today. At this doctor's office. Last time I've been feeling like this , I was pregnant with Laina. And I'm feeling that way now. Chances are , I'm pregnant." I said and it got quiet.

I didn't even look at Marcus. He probably don't even want a child. He might just leave me alone if im pregnant.

"Brandy....If your pregnant and the baby will be mine of course , that's not gonna change anything. I'm still gonna fight to make you mine , and I'm gonna be there no matter what." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Really?"

"Yea girl. You know how I feel about you. Besides , I always wanted a child. Just didn't want one wit anybody. I had to really get to know and like the person. And I really love you. I hope you are pregnant." He said and rubbed my hand with his thumb.  

"Marcus are you just saying that?" He looked at me with a crazy look on his face.

"No Brandy. I really mean this shit. I would really do anything for you and the kids. As you can see , I already do. I don't care what the world , Odell , or what anybody say. I'm gonna always be here. Trust me." He said.

I blushed. He really care about us. He doesn't care what anyone say. People may think I'm hoe for getting pregnant by another guy after I'm just getting out of a relationship with one of the NFL football players after I already had 3 kids with, but I don't really care and neither do Marcus.

He never hurts me. He make me happy when I'm sad or upset. I can always count on him for anything. He helps me with the kids. And, he loves me.

"Alright , we're here." We got out and seen 4 paparazzi guys running to us. Marcus grabbed my hand and we ran to the front door

"New couple?! Brandy is Marcus Luther your new boyfriend?!"

"Where's Odell?!"

"Pose for us , please!"

"GOALS!"

We made it inside and then I sighed.

"GoodMorning. Are you guys here for an appointment?" Marcus nodded and signed us in.

"Alright...Ms. Martinez , Dr. Barlow will be right with you." I nodded and we went sit in the waiting room.  Marcus sat next to me and I laid my head on his arm. He put his arm around me and i took my phone out.

I went on instagram and seen pictures of me and Marcus. All types. The goals thing , boy best friend or whatever. Odell and all. I didn't even wanna be on anymore.

I just texted my sister and went on Snapchat.

•  | Odell's Pov |  •

"Daddy , Laina stinks!" Harmony said. I looked back at the kids through the mirror and Laina was looking at Harmony.

I laughed a little at her face expression. Looking just like Brandy.

"Grandma gonna change her." I said.

• •

I made it to Ms. Linda's house and she was outside on the phone.

"Ruff!" Paris said and the kids laughed. She was in the front with me. I patted her head and then Ms. Linda started walking to the car.

Shit, I gotta get going. I have to get to practice. 

• • •

After dropping the kids off, I went to practice. Coach gave us an all day practice today. Until about 8 at night. That's why I'm letting the kids stay with Ms. Linda.

I stopped at the red light and then my phone virbated. I looked at it seeing a message from my cousin, Ryan.

Ryan 💉😎: *picture* Dude , she moved on already?!"

I looked at the picture and Brandy and Marcus was running inside the doctor's office. HAND IN HAND?!

Me : "I don't know man. She say there's nothing going on between them and she said they're best friends.'

Ryan 💉😎: "Best friends do this? *picture*"

It was a picture of Marcus and Brandy in the bathroom. She was in front of him and he was behind her. They both had like a stank face expression.

What the hell?!

Me : "I dont know man. Ima try to talk to her. I can't look at this shit anymore. Before to know it , ima be in jail for murder."

Ryan 💉😎: "Don't do it man.  Aunt still mad. But she misses you. Every now and then she cried because she wants a better relationship with you. She said she miss having those talks with you and that she really misses you." 

I sighed. It's been a year since I talked to my mama. I know she misses me because I miss her too. Talking to her at night. Visiting her every now and then.

Me : "Ight bro , Ima try."

I picked my phone up and drove to the gym.

I know Marcus and Brandy are best friends and stuff but " best friends " don't be all over each other.

I see how they at parties and everything.

My question is though , What the hell they doing at the doctor's office?

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕