27

• | Brandy's Pov | •

It's been 2 hours and Odell is gone. Where the fuck is he? He usually only be gone for an hour when he goes for his run. And, he would call to check on us.

But he didn't!

I already called his phone about 10 times and left voicemails and text messages.

Think he ever got back in touch with me? NO!

"Kids , Let's go!" I said and Harmony and Jayden came downstairs. I buckled Laina in her seat and gave her, her bottle.

I got the kids buckled in the car and then I got inside.

"Mommy , where are we going?" Jayden asked.

"For a ride baby , don't worry." I said and drove to the track. 

Once we made it there, I sighed and got out. "I'll be back," I said stepping out. "And I'll lock the doors so don't worry."

They played on their iPads and I turned the radio and A/C on. I then got out locking the doors and walked to the track.

Odell was no where to be found.

I went back in the parking lot and to his car. He wasn't inside.

I sighed running my hand through my hair. I seen a darkskin girl getting out the back of her car and fixing her hair. She smirked at me and I frowned shaking it off.

I called Odell's phone again, and waited for it to ring. Once it started ringing, I heard his ringtone. It was coming from the direction of the girl.

I walked to the car and she looked at me.

"Hi." She said and smiled. I opened the back of her door and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Odell was in the back with hickies on his neck and chest, his manhood was out and he had lipstick on his face.

"ODELL WHAT THE FUCK!" I slapped him in the face and he jumped up. He looked around and then at me and jumped up.

"Shit! What the hell is going on?!" He yelled fixing his clothes and got out the car.

"YOU TELL ME! YOU SUPPOSED TO RUNNING OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU DO , BUT YOU FUCKING THIS BITCH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Baby I didn't do anything. I swear. I was just signing her son's jersey and then I was out." He said.

"Odell don't even lie. You were just fucking me in the back seat so don't play." The girl said. I looked at her and punched her right in the face. She screamed and fell on the ground crying. 

"Baby I didn't do anything. I swear on our kids. Look at her , she's crazy. This bitch knocked me out and fucked me while i knocked out. Brandy , you have to believe me ma." He said and I shook my head.

"Odell whatever! Here take your ring. I'm over you! I'm done with the lies and being fake! Don't call unless it's about the kids. Have a good fucking life. Now you can fuck all the hoes you want."

I threw the ring at him and walked to the car.

"BRANDY!" He yelled. I was about to pull the door open, but he blocked the door.

"Brandy , don't do this. I swear I didn't do anything." I pushed him out the way and got in the car.

"Daddyy!" The kids yelled. I closed to door and drove back home.

"Mommy , is daddy coming home?" Harmony asked. I shook my head. One thing for sure, I'm over Odell and I'm never going back.

Of course he'll always have a place in my heart, but I'm not seeing myself going back into his arms. We can be friends and Co-parents but nothing more.

I'm over him and that's it.

I'm not about to put myself in a postion to where I'm just getting lied to.

And I'm for sure not about to marry a nigga that don't mean shit to me.

So, the kids and I are going to go live with my mom until i find another place for us to live.

• | Odell's Pov | •

"DAAAAMN!" I yelled and threw the ring in the bushes.

Once again, I just lost the love of my life for good. I was going to marry her, can erase that now.

"How could you let her hit me like that?!" Chloe cried getting up.

I pushed her back down.

"BITCH! LOOK AT THE WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID! THAT'S GOOD FOR YOUR UGLY ASS! I HOPE YOUR ASS DIE ON THE WAY HOME TOO! YOU JUST RUINED MY DAMN LIFE!" I kicked her in the back and walked to my car.

What the fuck am I gonna do?

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵