26

• | Brandy's Pov | •

I grabbed my coffee mug full of coffee, and slowly walked up to stairs. I'm once again just getting up, and I'm gonna need my energy.

First, I went to Laina's room. She was still sleeping peacefully so I just left her sleep. I went to Harmony's room first to wake her up.

I opened the door and she was watching TV.

"GoodMorning baby." I said laying in her bed and hugging and kissing her and she laughed.

"GoodMorning Mommyy." She laughed and I stopped laying on her stomach. She played in my hair and I watched a little TV with her.

"Mommy?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Why did we leave grandma's house so early?" I looked at her. Harmony is smart ass hell, but I don't want to tell her that. Don't want to crush her little heart and make her think that Odell and Ms. Ann doesn't and will never like each other.

So, I'm going to tell her the simplest, easiest way,

"Well baby girl, Daddy had to come home and do something." I said looking at her. "Well why was grandma mad?"

"She didn't want us to leave. But babe, you don't have to worry about that anymore." I said running my hand through her curly hair.

"Does Grandma still love us?" I nodded.

"For sure baby girl. She never stopped. She's just a little upset at daddy because he left so early and she didn't want for him to go, that's all." She nodded.

"I just wanted to know.." She said and laid her head on mines.

See? These kids hear and see everything. Their not slow at all.

All of a sudden, Jayden came in crying. 

"Aww, what's wrong baby?" I said and he crawled onto my lap and laid on my stomach.

"I had a bad dweam." He said and i rubbed his back.

"Jay I used to have those all the time. I don't anymore. I just watch cartoons!" Harmony said and Jayden laughed. I smiled and played in his curly hair.

~ ~

My first two. Never was really excepting them. But they're here and I wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything in the world. 

Their my responsibly and I'm gonna continue to be the good mother I am.

"Let's go get ready for your baths." I said and sitting up.

"Who wants to go first?"

"Me!" Jayden yelled and jumped on me and I laughed picking him up.

"Alright, Harmony make sure your sister stays sleep." She nodded and continued watching tv. I left her door open and Laina's door.

"Alright Lil man, keys get you clean and fresh." I said to Jayden and he smiled.

~ ~

• | Odell's Pov | •

I stopped and sat for a little break. 

"Damn." A female voice said. I looked seeing a dark skin with curly hair standing infront of me. She was find ass fuck but I got a lady / fiancee.

"Uh..Thanks ma." I said drinking some of my water.

"Welcome Mr. Odell Beckham Jr. I'm Chloe." She held her hand out for me to shake and I did. "You know me" we shared a little laugh.

"Yeah, very sexy too." She smirked sitting down. I sighed continuing to cool off.

"So Mr. Obj , You single still wit Brandy?" Chloe asked. I knew that was coming. Nobody ain't trynna fuck a broke hoe though.

"I'm getting married to her soon so please don't try to stir shit up." I said getting the point.

"Oh come on Odell. I don't want your ass. I just want for you to come and sign my son's jersey. I was just kidding about the question." She said and I looked at her.

"Where's the jersey?" She smiled. "In the car, follow me." She said and we both got up.

Her ass was real phat. Had to be some surgery done to that because nobody like that but my baby girl.

Once we made it to her truck she opened the door. She laid the jersey out on the seat and handed me a marker. I leaned over n the truck to sign it and then next you know, I'm out

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •