34

•  |  Brandy's Pov  |  •

"Ms. Martinez." I got uo and Marcus and I followed the doctor to the back. Once we made it to the room, I sat down on the bed and Marcus sat in the chair.

"Okay Dr. Barlow will be right with you in a few." The nurse said.

"Thank you." Marcus said.

I laid back and covered my face with my hands.

I really hope I'm not onto my 4th child.

•  |  Marcus's Pov  |  •

I watched as Brandy grew more and more nervous. I got up and laid in the bed with her.

I rubbed her back. "Brandy..don't stress yourself because of this. I told you , I'm gonna be here by your side. I promise." I said.

She sighed and then the doctor came in.

"GoodMorning," She spoke.

"Morning." I said and Brandy sat up.

"Alright Ms. Martinez , as the look of it , this isn't your first time here. So I guess you already know the process , right?" Brandy nodded and I sat behind her and massaged her shoulders.

"Okay we got your information. I just need for you to go and pee in this cup."

•  |  Brandy's Pov  |  •

I sighed getting up and grabbed the cup out the doctor's hand.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. Please be negative.

•  |  Marcus's Pov  |  •

I waited patiently until Brandy came back.

"Is this your first time here?" The doctor asked. I nodded.

"Sir , What ir she's pregnant? Are you gonna...you kno - "

"Mam im not gonna leave her or anything. If she's pregannt , the child is 100% mines. I love this woman and her kids. I don't care what anyone say." The doctor nodded.

"I was just asking. Kids are a huge responsibility sir. I know she has about 3 with Odell Beckham Jr. Beautiful kids. It's crazy that -"

"Mam would you just shut the hell up?! You a fucking doctor not a damn therapist! Do your damn job and stop worrying about my love life. Thank you." I stepped out the room and waited outside.

I can't stay in there with that old ass lady. Doctors are just too damn nosey. 

I was on my phone in the hall and seen Brandy coming. She looked at me and frowned.

"What are you doing out here? Why are you sweating and your face is red?" She asked touching my face. I shook my head.

"That damn doctor. She was telling me being a father and shit and then she started talking about you and Odell. And I told her she need to do her damn job. Can we just hurry and get the fuck outta here?"

"Yeah , come on." She grabbed my hand and we walked back inside the room. Brandy handed her the cup and she grabbed it walking out.

After she left, it grew quiet.

I sighed and my phone started ringing. I looked seeing my sister, Samantha calling.

Me : "Wassup lil sis?"  I answered and Brandy looked at me and then out the window.

Samantha : "Mar , Where are you?"

I got up and went lay in the bed with Brandy. She laid her chest in my head and I put my arm around her.

Me : "I'm at uh...the doctor."

"Shit." I mumbled and covered one hand with my face and sighed. I heard Brandy laugh a bit.

Samantha : "The doctor? What's going on?"

Me : "I'm um..here with Brandy."

Samantha : "Oh. Tell her I said , hi."

"Hey Sammy." Brandy said.

Samantha : "Hey girl. What's going on? Why y'all at the hospital? " 

I put the phone om speaker.

Me : "I just feel a little sick. Nothing major."

Samantha : "Oh. Marcus call me after you guys leave. I need to talk to you about something."

Me : "Ight lil sis."

Samantha : "Alright bye y'all ."

Samantha hung up and it got quiet again.

I massaged her shoulders and then pecked it.

"Thanks." She smiled and i nodded.

• • •

"Alright guys , we finally have the results." The doctor came in. She pulled out the clipboard.

"Brandy Martinez , You are officially 3 and a half weeks .... pregnant." She said. I smiled and looked at Brandy who had her head in her hands. 

"Can you give us some time?" He nodded and stepped out. I got up and stood infront of her.

"Brandy." I picked her head up but she moved my hand and put her head back down. I sighed and say my phone down. I grabbed the chair and sat downn infront of her.

"B , what did I say earlier? I'm gonna be here. Don't worry. I'm not gonna go anywhere. Matter of fact , I'm moving in."

"What?" She looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy wit tears.

"That's right. I'm moving in."

"Moving in? Marcus are you crazy?" I shrugged.

"Might be , but I'm trying to prove to you that I'm not leaving. I want to keep my eyes on you. Especially with you carrying my child."

•  |  Brandy's Pov  |  •

"Marcus I don't know.." I said.

"Ma I'm there literally everyday. I sleep like ... every weekend. It won't hurt if I stay permanently." He said and I sighed.

"Besides , You acting like you don't want a nigga around. You know you like it when I'm around you." He said and I blushed.

"Shut up. I'll think about it." I said.

- 2 Minutes Later ... -

"Alright , yes or no?" I looked up at him like he was crazy. 

"Nigga I didn't even get time." I said laughing.

"So , I don't care. I'm gonna move in anyway." He kissed my lips and I laughed.

I don't what it is, but something about him just makes me melt and everything in the world is just a plus.

I guess it won't hurt if he moves in.

I trust him more than enough to let him. I just can't believe I'm going to be a mother.

AGAIN!

MOTHER OF 4!

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕