10 ~ He's Back

- A Month Later ▶▶-

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

| Brandy's Pov🌸 | •

I was at the store with A'Laina while the kids were at school, and Odell was at home.

Since we're running a little low on the food, I decided to come and take my baby girl.

I made it to the chips and grabbed 2 bags. I couldn't choose a final bag. So, I texted Odell.

Me : "Baby, What kind of chips should I get? I can't choose one last bag."

Husband 💍👫❤: "Get the Takis."

Me : "Odell those things are too hot. But okay. Don't come crying to me when they burn ya tongue."

Husband 💍👫❤: "😂😂Alright baby, get me some Hot Chettos then."

Me : "That's better 😊❤."

I locked my phone and grabbed the bag. Laina started laughing and so I turned around and seen a guy playing with her.

I quickly rushed over. "Excuse me, Who are-" The person turned around, and my mouth dropped.

I am face to face with the last person I'm wanting to see right now.

Dominic

"Hey babe." He tried kissing me, but I turned away. He then frowned. "What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?" I asked. He smirked.

"I we just grabbing some snacks. Didn't except you see you here." He smirked. I was in a complete shock.

He then stood next to me and looked at Laina.

"Damn ma, we did a good job. Well...Hahaha, I did." He said. I felt disgusted. I grabbed the buggie, and started walking away, but he pulled me back.

"Where you think you going?" He asked. I snatched his hand off from me. "Move! Odell is gonna kill you if he-"

"Odell ain't go do shit! You lucky I don't take you and A'Laina right now. But we in public. You better watch your back Brandy." He smirked and smacked my ass walking away.

I sped walk to the check out.

"Can you hurry and check us out?" I asked the man nodded.

About 2 minutes later, he was done.

"Your total is $34.50." I handed him the money and let him keep the change.

I put the bags up, then quickly put Laina in her seat. I ran on the other side and jumped in. Don't want Dominic to see.

I zoomed out the parking lot, heading home without looking back. Nearly passing through traffic lights.

I'm so scared right now.

Once I made it home, I took Laina out the car and went inside. I banged on the door and Odell opened. "Baby why didn't you use the-" I ran inside and shut the door breathing heavily.

I slid down to the floor, and A'Laina crawled out my arms onto the floor crawling to her toys. Odell stood above me with a worried look on his face.

He kneeled down to my level. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked. I couldn't even hold it anymore. I just started crying.

"Odell, He's back!" I cried. He frowned.

"Who?" He asked. "Dominic, Odell! We seen him at the store. I was getting the c-chips, and Laina started laughing. I t- turned around and he was playing with her. He said he was gonna take us just now, but he didn't because we was in pub..lic. He told me to watch my back because he coming for Laina and I. Odell, I'm scared! I could've killed us just now. Passing through the traffic lights. Odell what am I gonna do??" I cried. He sighed and pulled me into his arms. I cried even more.

With the feeling of my daughter and I in danger, I don't even feel safe anymore. I don't even want to leave the house any more.

| Odell's Pov | •

My blood started boiling. I'm fucking pissed right now. "Baby, go upstairs and lay down. Ima put Laina to sleep then bring her in there." I said.

"I'll take her with me." She nodded and we stood up. I grabbed her face with my fingertips, and kissed her lips. "I Love You. I won't let nothing happen to you or the kids." I said and she grinned. "I love you too." She said.

She picked A'Laina up, and they went upstairs. I grnabe my iPhone 7 and called Spot.

Spot : "Hello?"

Me : "Spot, What you doing right now bruh?"

Spot : "Just getting up, why wassup?  Why you sounding out of breath or some shit?"

Me : "Cause man, Brandy and Laina just came home from the store and she said that nigga Sage was at the store. He was about to take them, but they were in public. He said to watch her their backs. I'm tired of this wanna be ass nigga Spot. We need to take his ass down."

Spot : "Woah woah woah, you talking bout that nigga who trying to claim my niece and who hit Brandy?"

Me : "Yeah man."

Spot :  "Aw hell no. When you plan on doing this?"

Me : "Shit, tonight. Brandy scared to go outside now.'"

Spot : "Damn man! Why tonight? I got to go somewhere with Rachel tonight. Maybe the weekend?"

Me : "Spot that's a long ass time! But ight. Just call me."

Spot : "Ight man, I will."

Me : "Much love."

We hung up and I went threw my phone on the couch. I went outside on the balcony, and sat down.

I swear this nigga is getting on my last nerves. I'm going to take him down, and when I do, I'm gonna make she he's really down.

This nigga is just going to far.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • •  • • • • • • •  • • • • ••  • • • • •  • • •  • •