22

● | Odell's Pov | ●

I woke up to the alarm going off. I looked at the time, 3:45.

Almost time for the kids to get off. They both get out at 4. I got out of the bed and Brandy sat up. "Babe where you going?" She asked. I slid my boxers and a of shorts and shirt on.

"Going get the kids. But before I go, I want for you to do something for me." I walked over to the dresser and picked up the ring. I walked back over to Brandy and say on the bed.

"Please put this back on. I don't feel the same just by looking at your hand and the ring is not there." I said. Brandy smiled and grabbed the ring sliding it back on her finger. I smriked and kissed her sweet lips.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too." She said and I got up grabbing the keys and leaving out the house.

God know I can't wait to see my kids.

Talking on the phone wasn't the same as hugging them, putting them to bed, hodling them in my arms, kissing them, it just wasn't the same.

~ ~ ~

First I went to Jayden's daycare since it was closer.

I made it there and got out the truck. I walked inside the daycare and walked to the front desk.

"GoodMorning." I said. "GoodMorn - Oh, Its you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I know people look at me different because word gets around fast about what happens plus, social media..But damn!

"Look man I just want my son and I'm out." I signed the sheet and walked to the back. I made it to Jayden's class and he was playing with his friends.

I knocked in the door walking in and Jayden looked at me and his face lit up.

"Daddy!" He yelled and ran into my arms. "Wassup lil man?"

"I missed you." He said. I kissed his cheek. "I miss you too." I said.

"Shaking my head.." One of the teachers said. I was gonna tell her ass something but I had to think about the kids in the room. Especially mine.

I rollled my eyes and picked Jayden up walking out the daycare.

If they keep this shit up, either Brandy is gonna start put Jay in another daycare, or she gonna start coming get him.

~ ~ ~

"Daddy I'm hungey." Jayden said buckling up in his car seat.

"We'll get some food when we go get your sister." I said pulling out the driveway. "Otay." He said.

~ ~ ~

I seen Harmony running out the school. "Harmony." I yelled. She looked at me and her mouth dropped.

"Daddy!!" She screamed and I smiled. She jumped into my arms and I hugged and kissed her.

"Daddy I miss you so much! Where have you been!" Harmony said.

"I been working for a long time. But I'm back home now." I lied. I don't want to tell my kids that I went to jail. Their gonna think its cool.

"Ohh. Where's Mommy?" I held her hand and we walked to the car.

"Mommy's at home wit Laina. What you guys wanna eat?"

"Um....Raising Canes! Hi Jay." Harmony said. I closed the door behind her and got in the truck.

.

We stopped at Raising Canes and I got food for everybody. Even Brandy hungry ass.

~ ~ ~

I sighed once we got home.

I'm just ready to go back to sleep now. The kids ran inside and I seen Brandy in the kitchen looking through the pantry.

"Hey mama!" The kids yelled and ran upstairs. "Well..hello." She said and I laughed a little.

I handed her the bag with her food in it. "These are for you." I said and kissed her lips.

"Thanks baby. Were they excited?" She grabbed her food out. I nodded. "Yeah jumped into my arms." She smiled.

"Aww..they missed you."

"Who doesn't?" I took my shirt off throwing it on my shoulder.

"Me, Duh." Brandy said in a duh tone. She saying all of this but wasn't saying that earlier.

"That's not what was said earlier." She blushed shaking her head

"Whatever." She said and Iaughed. "I love you." I said. She smiled looking up at me.

"I love you too " I walked up stairs going back to sleep.

Damn I'm tired.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~