28

° A Year Later .... °

▪ | Brandy's Pov | ▪

I am still living in Cali, raising the kids, but in my own place.

Odell and I still do not talk unless it about the kids. We actually came to an agreement saying that we would go our own separate ways.

He told me that he won't ever give up on me even though he may or may not find some other woman and I feel the same.

Odell will always have a huge placement in my heart. He's my first love, my kids' father, the man I almost married.

We just at friends and co-parents for the kids.

I am not currently dating anyone, but I am seeing someone. His name is Marcus. I met him about 8 weeks ago and I even let him meet the kids.

Because you never know, he can be my new boo. 😏

Marcus is very nice, sweet, smart, and a gentle person. The kids love being around him when their not with Odell. Odell doesn't know about him, and he's not going to.

I don't want the whole Dominic situation to start again.

The kids were at Odell's house so today I had the house to myself.

I took this time to start cleaning around the house.

I turned my Pandora on and the speaker, and the music flowed through the house.

▪ | Odell's Pov | ▪

"Daddy , Push me!" Harmony screamed. I put Laina down and she ran to the slide with Jayden.

I went behind Harm and pushed her for a little bit.

The kids were playing on the playground we still have in our backyard. Rachel and Spot was coming over later so I won't be bored.

I really miss having my whole family here. Not just 3. Especially Brandy. She was my everything.

I don't know why I had to get fucked over bruh. Damn. Sometimes I just dumb ass fuck and now look at me. By myself.

Don't get along with my mama, and now I don't have my future wife.

I sat down  watching the kids play and just lurked through social media.

Wonder what Brandy doing right now...

▪ | Brandy's Pov | ▪

"Marcuusss stopp!" I laughed pushing me off of me. He laughed and continued to kiss my neck.

So I know your probably wondering when he got here and it was just now.

I was cleaning and then he knocked on the door and attacked my neck with his mouth.

"Damn B, what you got on your neck?" He said and closed the door taking off his shoes and jacket.

"Shut up its lotion. And I was cleaning all have you know." I said and he smirked shrugging.

"All have you know , I have Raising Canes." He waved the bag in my face and I laughed playfully punching him in the stomach.

He did a girly scream and I laughed.

"You in trouble now." He said and picked me up putting me over his shoulder and ran upstairs.

"Marcusss!!" I screamed and he slapped my ass roughly.

I was then thrown on the bed and he hovered over me, pinned my hands above my head, and kissed my neck. I laughed a little.

'M-Marrcuus." I moaned and bit my lip closing my eyes. He rubbed my clit and I then came to my thoughts knowing what I was doing.

I pushed him off of me jumping up.

"I-I can't do this." I said fixing my shirt. He smirked and then kissed me again. More roughly. I kissed back and tugged at his pants.

"Damn baby , can't wait for the D huh?" He smirked and I bit my lip.

"Haven't had sex in a whole year , I been horny." He pushed me back and we turned off the light.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵