42

- The Next Day -

• | Brandy | •

"Mommy , Wake uppp!" Harmony yelled shaking me. I groaned sitting up.

"Baby girl what? Mommy's trynna sleep." I whined laying back down.

"Marcus just left. He said he loves all of us." Jayden said and I smiled.

"He said he's going handle some business." Harmony said and I nodded knowing what the "business" was.

"Where's Laina?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Sleeping." Harmony said. I got out of bed and did my daily hygiene in the bathroom. After, I went to the kids' room and they were eating and watching TV. Harmony was sharing hers with A'Laina. I skiled at my babies.

"Awww..did Mar make breakfast?"

"Yeah. There's some more too." Harmony said and I nodded walking downstairs, grabbed my plate, and went back upstairs to the kids' room where they was doing the same thing 

I decided to join the kids on the floor watching Spongebob.

"Mameee!" Laina said and she climbed over on my lap looking into my plate. I laughed and shared my food with her.

"Your so greedy " I said and we all laughed.

"Y'all hurry and eat. We have to go shopping today." I said feeding Laina the rest of my food.

"Okay mommy."

• | Marcus | •

I got out my car walking to the front door. I put the pin in the door and it opened.

I walked inside seeing women everywhere dancing, kissing, giving head and all.

This is where I work at.. like i said , I'm a drug dealer. The boss wants a lot of shit here 

"Aye , where's boss?" I asked one of the guys.

"Marcus , Up here!" Sammy said standing at the floor top. I ran up the stairs and followed her to the boss's office where 4 other main workers were at.

The smell of weed been hit my nose, but here, it's the strongest. Boss was counting money and smoking a big fat roach.

"Wassup Mar." He asked me. I closed the door. "Wassup boss. Wassup y'all." I dapped every body and we all day down infront of Gary ( the boss ).

"So guys , as you know , you guys are the workers that I really truly trust. And the other day , Sammy came by and on her way , she seen some dudes...snooping?" Sammy nodded and I played with my goatee.

"Well let Samantha explain." He nodded at Sam and she stood up infront of all. 

"Well guys , as I was coming here and at the corner there was this group of guys pointing and nodding and stuff at the house. I don't know what was being said , I never stopped it anything. I just wanted to tell Gary , because... you know , you never know." She sat down.

"Thank you Sam. Now fellas and ... lady..." We all laughed.

"There's no telling who these guys are okay? So were gonna have watch our backs. Be On the look out." Gary said and we all nodded.

"Any questions?" No one said anything.

Gary then looked at me then smirked. "Marcus. Mr. Family man. How does it feel to be a family man?" I shrugged laughing then everyone else laughed.

"They're not technically mine , but I help the female rasie them. And were not together. We're just best friends." I said.

"He's talking about Odell's kids. You know , that nigga who killed Dominic?" I frowned.

"That's who he killed?!" I stood up yelling. Everyone looked at me.

"Yeah , You didn't know?"

"HE'S OUR COUSIN!" Samantha yelled standing up. I looked at her and she looked at me.

"We have to kill him." Sam said. You can tell she was very upset and when she's upset, you shouldn't fuck wit her.

"Woah woah woah , Mar you can't do this. That's your " best friend's " father. Those kids are gonna need their father." Gary said. I shrugged.

"And I needed my damn cousin. He was like a brotha to me G. You know how much pain I went through? People was telling me Odell did it , but I never believed. Now that its true , I'm going after him. Nobody can stop me." I said angrily 

"Me too. When you wanna do this?"

"He moved to Louisiana , so I don't know. But he does come for the weekend to get the kids , maybe we can figure somethin out then."

It got quiet.

"I got it!" Samantha said.

"Wassup?"

"Wait , nevermind." She shook her head and I sighed.

"Here's the plan. When Odell comes to get the kids this weekend , I'm gonna call you over and we can go from there shoot his ass up." I said and Sam nodded.

"Damn , I taught y'all well." Gary said and everyone laughed including Sammy and I.

•  •

This shit is amazing. Finally found the nigga who killed my cousin and I'm gonna kill his ass.

I always knew something about Odell wasn't right.

I'm not even gonna tell Brandy because then , it'll get worse.

I'm just focusing on killing this nigga. 

⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕