17

~ Saturday ~

° | Brandy's Pov | °

Today's the official day for Laina and I "leaving" to go with Dominic. I'm a nervous wreck. I don't even want to leave out the house today.

I told Kinsley about everything wit Dominc, and so just decided to stay home with Harmony, Jayden, and Kinna.

Odell and I squashed the little argument we had, and were on good terms.

Ever since I got up, I've been nervous and crying. Odell said I have nothing to worry about, but I've never been in a situation like this before. I haven't even let Laina out the house and I'm not going to.

~ ~ ~

I sat down at the patio wiping my tears.

"Babe." Odell said. I looked at him and he sighed. He grabbed my hand standing me up and he sat down pulling me into his lap.

"Baby I know your scared, but you can't keep crying. Especially infront of the kids. Don't worry ma, i gotchu." He said and wiped my tears. I smiled a little.

"Thank you." I said and he smiled kissing my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and laid my head on his shoulder.

"When all of this is over, Im gonna -"

"Um..Pardon me." Kinsley said. She realized we were talking and stopped. "Oh, sorry. Am I interuptting?"

"Yes." Odell said. I smacked him upside the head. "Stop. No Kins your not. He's just playing." She nodded.

"I was wondering if I can invite my cousin, Hannah over tonight while you guys are gone. She has 2 daughters so they can all play too."

"Of course she can." I said and she smiled. "I don't want no niggas here though." Odell said and I smacked him upside the head again.

"Stop." I said. He pinched my ass. "You stop." He said.

"You guys are so cute." Kinsley said and walked back inside.

"You go stop hitting me upside the head." Odell said. I laughed getting up. "Shut up." I said.

"I'll show you a shut up later on." He yelled and I shook my head going inside.

° | Kinsley Pov | °

I watched as Kinna fell asleep in my arm. My baby girl. I can't believe she won't ever know her grandma.

I never excepted to get pregnant. Somehow, the guy that I had sex with said the condemn "broke". Now, look at me, a mother at 20 years old.

I was planning on being a model, but I can't now. Not with this baby day and unshaped body.

Well I still have a shape, but not as like I used to.

~ ~ ~

I swear I love Brandy for letting me in her house. If it wasn't for her, I don't know where I'll be. I know I'll be homeless though.