25

° | Odell's Pov | °

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I turned it off and sighed. This morning I'm going for a little morning jog to think about my mother's and I argument that happened.

I know I was wrong for what I did and probably said, but she didn't have to compare me to my dad.

I'm gonna talk to her and apologize sooner or later, but not right now.

~

"Baby, get up." I said shaking Brandy but she frowned shaking her head and turned on her side.

"Brandy come on." I sat up. "Odell, leave me alone." She said. I sighed.

"Fine. You leave me no choice." I went under the covers and spreaded her throbbing legs coming face to face with her treasure box.

I roughly ran my tongue up and down her clit and she gasped.

"Odell s-stop, it hurts. Mmmm, Oh God don't stop." She moaned.

See? This is how she as last night. Trying to fight the pleasure.

I kept eating her until she came in my mouth. I cleaned her up and she sighed and opened her eyes.

"Odell why do you have me waking up early this damn morning? It's not even 7 yet and the sun is barely up." She whined. I laughed and picked her lifeless body up and carried her downstairs. I laid her on the couch and she groaned.

"Odell what the hell!" She said. I shushed her.

"You need to regain your strength back before the kids get up. So , I'm gonna help you. Let's go." I grabbed her hands and she rolled my her eyes.

She must be trying to get fucked again. "You trying to be like last night again?" I asked and she shook her head fast causing me to laugh.

"Didn't think so," I said. "Now lets go." I smacked her ass and Brandy jumped wincing.

"Odell stop playing." She said and I laughed. That ass had my hand prints all over it.

° | Brandy's Pov | °

Odell makes me sick sometimes. I heard his morning jog alarm go off, and he isn't gone! Instead he wanna help me " regain my strength " back.

We wouldn't be having to do mine od this kf his ass2
would " A ", stopped after round 4, and " B " just stopped completely!

We went like 10 rounds last night. Until about 1 in the morning.

He was being so abusive but turning me on even more.

The whole thing was amazing I tell you, amazing.

~ ~ ~

He grabbed my hands and helped me up. I felt like a baby being teached to walk.  "Now, take one step forward." He said.

I stepped and nearly fell. We both started laughing.

"Come on, almost there."

~ About An Hour Later .. ~

Its been a hour and I finally regained my strength back. I'm so glad, now Odell can leave and I can have peace.

I know your probably like, 'Why you trying to get him out the house so fast?'

Well your answer is that he's addicted to sex! All the time we're having sex. And I give it to him because I don't want him to get it from some other hoe in the streets.

Plus, it feels good. Real Good. 😏

~ ~ ~

"Ight bae, I'm out." He said and came behind me kissing me neck. I smiled closing the cabinet.

He then reached for my underwear.

See? This is what I'm talking about. "Odell, Noo!" I said o pushee him away and he smirked.

"Fine. But when I get home , your mine." He pecked my lips and I laughed. I watched as he walked to the door and then left.

While the kids were still sleeping, I decided to just go back to sleep for about one more your before they get up.

• | Odell's Pov | •

I got in the truck and turned it on driving to the track.

I decided to come here today because I want to think about the last time my mom and I talked.

Shit went down hill real fast.

I didn't mean to disrespect her like that but I just wasn't thinking. Shit just came out

I want to talk to her , but I just don't want to right now niether do I know how to approach her. I didn't even feel like hearing about it anymore.

That's how Brandy and I got in that huge argument in the car. I didn't mean to disrespect her either, but like i said wasn't thinking.

I'm not trynna lose anybody so I need to straighten.

That's like with my sex problem. Every night, Brandy and I have sex. Well not every night, but you know. She's just my everything and I need to control that sometimes. Alat thing I'm trynna do is not be married to the woman of my dreams or lose my kids.

When we have sex, it like calms me and that's when I can just let it all go when I'm fucking Brandy. She trmds to fight it, but that makes me want to fuck her even harder . And the thing she wears, just mmm turns OJ on.

I'm just gonna do this run, and hopefully I can somehow make up a way to apologize to my mama. She's my mama , I can't stay mad at her.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●