18 ~ Last Day

°  That Night °

° | Brandy's Pov | °

I put my jacket on and put Laina's jacket on. She started whining and stood up holding my shirt. I put her shoes on and picked her up. I then went downstairs and Odell was waiting for me with Harmony and Jayden.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"We been ready. Was waiting for y'all." Odell said and turned off the lights.

Kinsley was at her cousin's, so anyone should be here.

Odell and I were going drop the kids off at my mom's house and decided to meet Spot and Rachel at the park at 9:30.

~ ~ ~ ~

We parked in the parking lot and I paid Laina in my arms as she played with her baby rattle and teething ring.

"You ready?" He asked holding my hand. I sighed shaking my head. I kept running my hand through Laina's curly hair as she was baby talking and laughing.

Odell and I were talking in the car, and then a car pulled up next to us. It was Rachel and Spot.

I opened the door getting out. We shared hugs and daps.

"Hi Lani." Rachel said kissing Laina. Laina laughed.

"Laina's birthday coming up. What are you guys doing?" Spot asked as we all waited for Dominic to come. At this point, time was ticking and I couldn't speak any more. 

"Aye B, You Alright?" Odell asked putting his arm around me. I shook my head looking at him on the verge of crying. 

"Baby girl don't worry. It'll all be over before yo - " Odell was cut off.

"Well..Well..Well..Y'all must've came to say goodbye." We turned around seeing Dominic and another guy with him.

I sighed holding A'Laina closer to me.

° | Odell's Pov | °

This a punk ass nigga came here with protection. Dominic disgusted me. He looked at Rachel.

"Damn you pregnant? Spot you didn't wrap it up." Dominic and the nigga who was with him started laughing.

"NIGGA DON'T FUCK WIT MY GIRL!" Spot yelled and pulled his gun out pointing it at Dominic's head. Dominic smirked.

I couldn't stand his ass. I wanted to do the same, but I don't want for them to know I'm armed.

Shit, they wasn't supposed to know neither one of us was armed! But Spot, he had very low temper, so I understand where he coming from.

"Spot. Baby pease...Put...The Gun Down." Rachel said. I looked at Spot who was still pointing the gun. 

"Spot,  you heard ya girl. Put the gun down." The guy said.

"Nigga shut up!" Spot said to the guy.

"Aye man, Spot..Put the gun down. We didn't come here to kill nobody. Put it down, and let's get this over wit." I said. I turned looking at Brandy who was literally sobbing holding Laina.

I walked over to her and hugged her and Laina. I have to show some kind od saddness right?

"Odell don't do this..." Rachel said. "I have to Rach. Baby, I love you. Take care of Baby girl." I kissed her lips and she smiled making me smile in the kiss.

"Stop smiling." I whispered. I picked Laina up and kissed her cheeks.

"Dadada?" She said. I smiled and handed her back to Brandy.

"Aww, how cute! Baby, Let's go." Dominic said. Brandy walked pass me and I slowly pulled my gun out my back pocket.

Dominic smirked as Brandy made her way towards him.

I looked at Rachel and she stepped back to their car. I looked at Spot who was staring at the nigga that was with Dominic.

I looked at Brandy and she turned around looking at me. I did a little nod and she sighed. I seen her arms hold onto Laina tighter.

"Mama." Laina said. Dominic laughed.

"Hi Daddy's -"

"RUN!" I yelled.

Brandy ran to the side ducking and shots fired. I shot Dominic about 3 times and he went down. I looked and the other guy was down too.

"You good?" I asked Spot and he nodded.

I looked at Brandy who was getting up off the ground. She looked at me and ran into my arms. I hugged her kissing her forehead. "Odell don't do this again, please." She said.

"I won't baby." I said.

"ODELL!" Rachel  said and a gun went off and I heard a scream. Spot shot Dominic in the head and he was gone.

"Brandy you alright?" She nodded.

"I'm good. Rachel are you - RACHEL!" Brandy screamed she shoved Laina in my arms. Spot ran pass me and I followed them.

Rachel was on the ground holding her bleeding stomach crying.  "Baby!"

"Rachel!!" Brandy screamed. I shook my head on the verge of crying. "Get the car!!" I ran to the car and put Laina in my lap.

"Come on!" I yelled.

⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫ ⚫

•  Dominic Is Dead ! 🙌

• Rachel Got Shot , PREGNANT ! 😭

• Kinsley ?